What song are you listening to right now?

We should've listened to Sally. :o It's possible Morrissey's thinking "Goddam WHOOOOOO!" tonight, like that feeling when you show up to class and it's cancelled and you have to whole day to do nothing? Extremely liberating. Unless he's vomiting into a bucket and pooping his pants then not so much. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Me me me me me me me me me.

'He's not as good as The Smiths', 'he's not as good as his former self', blah-blah-blah.
Disillusioned? Disappointed? Bitter even?
Well, guess what, he owes you nothing, absolutely sweet f.a.
So why don't you all just piss off? (yep, for the second time in the same evening, I must be feeling that way out I guess).
Go and find something more interesting to do, surely you must have something better to do than spend half your life whinging/bitching on a website dedicated to a 'has-been'. No? Oh...

"Feels Like We Only Go Backwards" by Tame Impala

-from their album "Lonerism."

"When I See Red" by Echobelly

"I've been living my life, life,

Here in my mind"

Myrtle & Rose from the new Lloyd Cole album.

Plus.

Smog... Feather By Feather...

and...

Roll On John by Bob Dylan from the recent Tempest album.

Good morning, everyone! How are we today? Bright and breezy, or shite and wheezy?

A beautiful day in the shires today! Sigh. Almost makes you think it might be worth hanging on to life.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom