What song are you listening to right now?

One of my fave Moz songs. :love: 2:35

I was at that one too.
One of the best Moz gigs I've been to.
Very fond memories from that day/night.
United had won the FA Cup earlier that afternoon and we watched the match, along with many other United and Moz fans, on a huge screen around the corner from the M.E.N. Arena.
It was Morrissey's return to Manchester after many years, on his 45th birthday, 5 days after the release of YATQ, huge anticipation.
A great gig, Moz in top form, and seemingly humbled by the reception, captured for posterity on DVD.
To cap it all off, I caught Deano's drum stick at the end of the night.
Sadly, it was also the last time I saw Alain alongside Moz.
Can't believe it is almost a decade ago.
Happy days...

I was at that one too.
One of the best Moz gigs I've been to.
Very fond memories from that day/night.
United had won the FA Cup earlier that afternoon and we watched the match, along with many other United and Moz fans, on a huge screen around the corner from the M.E.N. Arena.
It was Morrissey's return to Manchester after many years, on his 45th birthday, 5 days after the release of YATQ, huge anticipation.
A great gig, Moz in top form, and seemingly humbled by the reception, captured for posterity on DVD.
To cap it all off, I caught Deano's drum stick at the end of the night.
Sadly, it was also the last time I saw Alain alongside Moz.
Can't believe it is almost a decade ago.
Happy days...

Happy days indeed. Thanks for sharing those memories. :)

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom