What song are you listening to right now?

I really like that video; strangely satisfying.

i think they have a few in a similar vein but I don’t know the band to well. Came up on my Spotify one day and I play them every now and then. I was hoping they’d have a song with the word small in the title but no dice

Jimmy’s chicken shack - high

Apparently this was the first digitally shot video aired on mtv which turns forty today. Neat

I remember when this Track use to come on the old M2,back in the late 90’s It is a bit before Linkin Park‘s time.

Yeah they were popular in like 98 and 99 with high and trash. They’re from the area I’m from and jimmy bought a house from my wife’s father and lived across the street from them for a time a couple of years before they really broke big. A nice guy that spends a lot of time painting these days. Rachel keeps up with him from time to time and she was the one who told me the factoid. Citizen cope is also a localish band

Yeah they were popular in like 98 and 99 with high and trash. They’re from the area I’m from and jimmy bought a house from my wife’s father and lived across the street from them for a time a couple of years before they really broke big. A nice guy that spends a lot of time painting these days. Rachel keeps up with him from time to time and she was the one who told me the factoid. Citizen cope is also a localish band
Thank‘s I like that Storie,Was a lot of good music around that time before it became dry.:cool:

Last edited:
I have a very interesting story regarding DM (no, not Daily Mail) Dean Martin and MANCHESTER, not sure anyone would believe it. People are happier with lies than truths :pensive:
I would believe anything about Dean Martin.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom