What song are you listening to right now?

My new neighbor does only listen to shit music which is turned all the way up at 2 or 3 am at night when she returns from her night shift at the retirement home. It's mostly droning undistinguishable metal music. Problem is that she never listens to the end of the songs. After 30 seconds or so she stops them short and then starts a new one. I think she likes the screeching guitars at the beginning, and the gathering of pace, and then quickly loses interest.
When she moved in she told me that I should let her know when she is too noisy. She is in her early 20s, and I guess she wants to feel at home with her mum and dad again, who are constantly complaining about her lack of consideration. I have no intention to play that role for her.

To cut a long sentence short, this morning at 8 am I played this song on my turntable at top volume, from beginning to end, and I am pretty sure that she liked it too.

My new neighbor does only listen to shit music which is turned all the way up at 2 or 3 am at night when she returns from her night shift at the retirement home. It's mostly droning undistinguishable metal music. Problem is that she never listens to the end of the songs. After 30 seconds or so she stops them short and then starts a new one. I think she likes the screeching guitars at the beginning, and the gathering of pace, and then quickly loses interest.
When she moved in she told me that I should let her know when she is too noisy. She is in her early 20s, and I guess she wants to feel at home with her mum and dad again, who are constantly complaining about her lack of consideration. I have no intention to play that role for her.

To cut a long sentence short, this morning at 8 am I played this song on my turntable at top volume, from beginning to end, and I am pretty sure that she liked it too.

Noise is the best revenge 😃

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom