What songs should return?

SweetnTenderYorkshireman

After seeing that "Glamorous Glue", "I Started Something...", "I'm Not Sorry" and "Hold On To Your Friends" have all been introduced on this tour as well as the new tracks, giving hope that Moz may start to once again pick through his back catalogue, what songs would everyone love to see live?
And what songs will suit his current band setup and fit in with the other songs?

My picks are...
• "The Last Of The Famous International Playboys"
• "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?"
• "Whatever Happens, I Love You"
• "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get"
• "Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me"

Also I really like him to swap the new songs around a bit, hoping to see "'My Love I'd Do Anything For You", "Home Is A Question Mark" and "Who Will Protect Us From The Police?"

If I can pick one from each album, these are my choices:
The Smiths- What Difference Does It Make?
Meat Is Murder- Nowhere Fast
The Queen Is Dead- Cemetary Gates
Strangeways- Paint A Vulgar Picture
Viva Hate- The Ordinary Boys
Kill Uncle- Mute Witness
Your Arsenal- Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Vauxhall- Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
Southpaw Grammar- Reader Meet Author
Maladjusted- Ammunition
You Are The Quarry- Come Back To Camden
Ringleader- The Father Who Must Be Killed
Years of Refusal- I'm OK By Myself
World Peace- Mountjoy

Honourable mentions: Rusholme Ruffians, late night, maudlin street, King Leer, Tomorrow, Now My Heart Is Full, I am Hate For Loving, Girl Least Likely To, Sunny, Boxers, Lifeguard on Duty, Happy Loves United, and many more...... :) :)

Last edited:
The way things are going Reader Meet Author, The Teachers Are Afraid of the Pupils, Boxers and You Know I Couldn't Last may have a chance.

If I can pick one from each album, these are my choices:
The Smiths- What Difference Does It Make?
Meat Is Murder- Nowhere Fast
The Queen Is Dead- Cemetary Gates
Strangeways- Paint A Vulgar Picture
Viva Hate- The Ordinary Boys
Kill Uncle- Mute Witness
Your Arsenal- Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Vauxhall- Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
Southpaw Grammar- Reader Meet Author
Maladjusted- Ambitious Outsiders
You Are The Quarry- Come Back To Camden
Ringleader- The Father Who Must Be Killed
Years of Refusal- I'm OK By Myself
World Peace- Mountjoy

Honourable mentions: Rusholme Ruffians, late night, maudlin street, King Leer, Tomorrow, Now My Heart Is Full, I am Hate For Loving, Girl Least Likely To, Sunny, Boxers, Lifeguard on Duty, Happy Loves United, and many more...... :) :)

I know Moz dislikes it, but could you imagine if he did "What Difference Does It Make"! It would suit his bandmates well too

I know Moz dislikes it, but could you imagine if he did "What Difference Does It Make"! It would suit his bandmates well too

Does he actually not like it? That's a shame. Do you know when he said that, because it's one of my favourite early Smiths' songs? And I agree that it would sound great with the band! :)

Does he actually not like it? That's a shame. Do you know when he said that, because it's one of my favourite early Smiths' songs? And I agree that it would sound great with the band! :)

Yes i do believe he isn't a fan of its lyrics or something to that extent, can't find the exact quote though

He has disliked the single version from the moment it was released due to John Porter's production.

Tags
setlist tour tour 2017
Back
Top Bottom