What's Everyone Reading At The Moment?

2003120700150201.jpg

Mark Simpson's 'Saint Morrissey' again. I've run out of money and, even worse, I've run out of books. :(

Daniel Handler's 'The Basic Eight'. I also just finished 'A Clockwork Orange', which was really excellent.

I desperately need to buy some more books. I occasionally go to the library, but nothing beats having your own copy and being able to re-read it as much as you like. Plus I usually have two on the go at once.

Daniel Handler's 'The Basic Eight'. I also just finished 'A Clockwork Orange', which was really excellent.

I desperately need to buy some more books. I occasionally go to the library, but nothing beats having your own copy and being able to re-read it as much as you like. Plus I usually have two on the go at once.

You can generally get library books out for 9 weeks if you keep renewing them. Or failing that you can't beat charity shops (although the abundance of Maeve Binchy books can be an obstacle). Hell I'm cheap.

You can generally get library books out for 9 weeks if you keep renewing them. Or failing that you can't beat charity shops (although the abundance of Maeve Binchy books can be an obstacle). Hell I'm cheap.

I often go to charity shops for books, we have a really good Oxfam one in Norwich which I often visit.

I read a Maeve Binchy book earlier this year.
I actually quite enjoyed it. :blushing:

:D

Vogue's November issue.

Sense & Sensibility & Sea Monsters :lbf:

Just finished reading 'factory - story of a record label' by Mick Middles and now have begun 'Buying In' by Rob Walker - which is about marketing or 'murketing' as the author calls it.

I'm not reading many books, but atm I'm listening to the book "The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution" by Richard Dawkins. Really good.

Tags
books wit no pitchers but not much more just fuck off literary ponces long live books more to life than books nerds n squares obscurer and obscurer shakespeare is smart
Back
Top Bottom