What's your illness?

Oh yeah? Member since ths year? You have a lot to learn yet, but accordingly from what has come out of your virtual mouth upto now is nothing but bravado. I'll bet that you sleep alone, eat alone and just get your kicks from writing totally banal psychobabley uninteresting, ridiculous in the extreme, lonely, insultingly ignorant messages to people who you don't even know on a message board instead of having a real life in the real world. I bet you still live with your parents who pay all the bills

Actually, I have a boyfriend so I don’t sleep alone most if the time. He works for UPS and has a lot of hours so he can’t come over every night. Maybe 4 nights a week at the most. And because he’s a bed hogger, I sometimes enjoy sleeping alone with my cats Fiona and Apple cuddling beside me. However, they can be bed hoggers too so I never REALLY have the bed to myself at all. And I don’t live with my parents, I have a cute little house in a cute town close to my office. Yes, that’s my life and I love it. Thanks for your interest. :)

Then you must have got it from your wife.

And you must have got it from reading Viz surrepticiously behind the closed curtains on a day when mom is out of the area and you can do whatever you like off topic

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I have a boyfriend so I don’t sleep alone most if the time. He works for UPS and has a lot of hours so he can’t come over every night. Maybe 4 nights a week at the most. And because he’s a bed hogger, I sometimes enjoy sleeping alone with my cats Fiona and Apple cuddling beside me. However, they can be bed hoggers too so I never REALLY have the bed to myself at all. And I don’t live with my parents, I have a cute little house in a cute town close to my office. Yes, that’s my life and I love it. Thanks for your interest. :)

Well that's very nice. See? Not everyone is horrible. But if they are, I will have them :)

I have summed you up thus: control freak. AMATEUR PSYCHOLOGIST. Collector of data in order to get a grip on your own weakness which is having to be in total control all of the time, like you run this site all alone. Maybe that's your problem. Are you alone in your personal life? So that you get so bored with your own face in the mirror you just can't stand it, and have the need to question others so that you feel safe and secure in not feeling so alone in your self-inflicted misery? Because let's face it, you don't actually like yourself do you?

You forgot her narcissism. She starts threads not because she's inherently interested in the answers anyone gives, but she uses it as a springboard to talk about how fascinating she thinks she is. She reads as very disingenuous.

And you must have got it from reading Viz surrepticiously behind the closed curtains on a day when mom is out of the area and you can do whatever you like off topic

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's very nice. See? Not everyone is horrible. But if they are, I will have them :)

What... with that nice bottle of Chianti you mentioned earlier? :lbf:

Watch it. You're next.

Ooh I'm scared. Not. Just because you don't like yourself doesn't mean to say that others don't like themselves. Don't threaten me or you may just end up being very sorry.
Apart from me giving as good as I get, you can always be reported as being a psycho stalker who threatens people. I'm NOT scared of you!

Ooh I'm scared. Not. Just because you don't like yourself doesn't mean to say that others don't like themselves. Don't threaten me or you may just end up being very sorry.
Apart from me giving as good as I get, you can always be reported as being a psycho stalker who threatens people. I'm NOT scared of you!

ADD + paranoid schizophrenia = :crazy:

You forgot her narcissism. She starts threads not because she's inherently interested in the answers anyone gives, but she uses it as a springboard to talk about how fascinating she thinks she is. She reads as very disingenuous.

Ta Geezer but I think you mean disengaged from reality?

- - - Updated - - -

ADD + paranoid schizophrenia = :crazy:

Sometimes, reality does bite you see

From the Amateur Psychologist...

Psychological projection: the projection of one's negative qualities onto others.

Examples:

1. Reelaround accuses everyone of being alone, lonely. In reality, Reelaround is the lonely, alone person.

2. ChyrstalGeezer constantly claims everyone is seeking attention. In truth, it is she who craves any and all attention she can get.

From the Amateur Psychologist...

Psychological projection: the projection of one's negative qualities onto others.

Examples:

1. Reelaround accuses everyone of being alone, lonely. In reality, Reelaround is the lonely, alone person.

2. ChyrstalGeezer constantly claims everyone is seeking attention. In truth, it is she who craves any and all attention she can get.

You are seriously out of control now. Surely you have a life outside of this forum? Oh no, you don't. You pre-suppose again that everyone is like you: twisted evil and willing to do your bidding like some kind of witch's coven (shudders)
Give it up and stop employing the dark side of your nature
You want to know all about me, so you suggest I am alone in this world. Wrong. I am now one step away from reporting you for harrassment

You are seriously out of control now. Surely you have a life outside of this forum? Oh no, you don't. You pre-suppose again that everyone is like you: twisted evil and willing to do your bidding like some kind of witch's coven (shudders)
Give it up and stop employing the dark side of your nature
You want to know all about me, so you suggest I am alone in this world. Wrong. I am now one step away from reporting you for harrassment

You are a joke. And now on ignore!

Back
Top Bottom