Votes: 5 20.8%
  • It's an individual thing dependant on outlook/attitude etc

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

almareallymatters

So...when are you officially "middle-aged?"

Somebody at work referred to me as such today...I'm 41...but I sure don't feel "middle-aged" at all...I'm in my bloody prime! :p

But I guess I am approximately half way through my life now? :(

What say you?

Love Alma xxx

So...when are you officially "middle-aged?"

Somebody at work referred to me as such today...I'm 41...but I sure don't feel "middle-aged" at all...I'm in my bloody prime! :p

But I guess I am approximately half way through my life now? :(

What say you?

Love Alma xxx

I say 40-50. Because isn't middle aged literally halfway through your life? People these days live to about 80-ish.

I don't know. Just my opinion. But I'm also 18. I just had a revelation that I've almost been alive 20 years...and I was devastated. So perhaps I'm not an adequate representation of opinion

when i was in my 20s, i would have said 40 :eek:
now that i am in my mid 30s :o id say 50, cuz well, i still act like i am in my 20s a lot :cool:
so i need more time before i become "middle-aged" maybe :confused:

Anyone says things like, " It wasn't like that when I was younger " and "You don't you're born, you lot." That's when you know it's not long until you start to piss yourself and walk round town feeding the pigeons :(

anybody older than me. i'll never be "middle aged" btw.

This is a question i have been mentally going over because I am forty this year.:tears:And I am definitely starting to feel like hyperventilating at the prospect.

I used to think forty was middle aged but have now decided it is actually fifty.

I wish I could go back to being twenty and doing a few things differently.

This is a question i have been mentally going over because I am forty this year.:tears:And I am definitely starting to feel like hyperventilating at the prospect.

I used to think forty was middle aged but have now decided it is actually fifty.

I wish I could go back to being twenty and doing a few things differently.

I agree!...let's stick at 50 Hellie! :guitar:

(although that does leave a certain bequiffed pop icon staring straight down the barrell! :eek:)

Love Alma xxx

Anybody at least 10 years older than me (I'm 31). But objectively it's 40-50. :o

I once read a phrase by I don't remember who that went something like this:
"middle-aged is the number halfway your own age and 100"
So for me that would make 70 "middle-aged". :D

On the subject of middle age I'm off to dye my roots and slap on an anti wrinkle face mask.:tears:

Back
Top Bottom