Where do I get some of the Kool-aid being drunk by everyone who loves the new album?

alainsane

Charter Member (since 1998)
It's weird (but calculated?) that the song quality gets progressively worse through the playing of this album--so that when you mercifully get to the end, the first few songs (which sounded atrocious on first-listen) sound relatively good. I bought two copies--something quite normal for me with Morrissey albums--and I'm angry about having pissed away the extra 20 bucks.

drink-the-kool-aid.jpg

It's weird (but calculated?) that the song quality gets progressively worse through the playing of this album--so that when you mercifully get to the end, the first few songs (which sounded atrocious on first-listen) sound relatively good. I bought two copies--something quite normal for me with Morrissey albums--and I'm angry about having pissed away the extra 20 bucks.

Considering your taste in women, it shouldn't come as a surprise that your taste in music is poor as well...

No. We divorced because I had to face the fact that I was never going to be as clever or as funny or as awesome as you, Viva Hate. Acknowledging this destroyed me, and I realized it was either get divorced or take everyone around me down with my spite.

No. We divorced because I had to face the fact that I was never going to be as clever or as funny or as awesome as you, Viva Hate. Acknowledging this destroyed me, and I realized it was either get divorced or take everyone around me down with my spite.

Well, there's that...and also that you like cock to cum in your bum.

I do agree that this new album had been much overrated by critics and fans swept into a feverish frenzy by Moz's autobiography, his cancelled tours and other media manipulation from the Moz. Although musically complex compared to the last twenty years, the songs aren't all that great. The title track comes off as a weaker version of Running The World by Jarvis Cocker. The one about the bullfighter once again raises the interesting mystery of why Moz is always writing songs complaining about the abuse of farm animals. Doesn't he give a shit about whales, giraffes, lions? Where's the song bemoaning the imprisonment of animals in zoos? Where's his media friendly quotes regarding people who put photos on Instagram of themselves hunting rare game in Africa? No he only cares about f***ing geese and ducks and pigs. Anyway my point is I have no point. And the rest of the songs are shit too

Seriously though, why did you guys get divorced?

Seriously though, why did you guys get divorced?
I'm researching to write a play about Archie Leach, I applied to the govt to get arts funding for my play, the funding I applied for is called a "Cary Grant"

Ice-T's got some Grape Kool-Aid for you. Ironically, the Grape Kool-Aid is himself. (2:04 to 2:07)

"I'm So Fly" by Ice-T

"I'm O.G., baby, like Grape Kool-Aid"

Last edited by a moderator:
I listened to it once, and then I tried it again coming to the same conclusion, which was, "I am glad I did not pay for this."

Back
Top Bottom