Where is Morrissey?

C

ChrisX

Where is Morrissey isolating himself? Is he in Manchester? Who is looking after him and buying him Purell? Is cooped up with that nephew? I would love for him to post a video telling us about his situation from his undisclosed bunker location.

Where is Morrissey isolating himself? Is he in Manchester? Who is looking after him and buying him Purell? Is cooped up with that nephew? I would love for him to post a video telling us about his situation from his undisclosed bunker location.
i dreamed he was recording again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hes boisterously cloistered in some cabin somewhere grabbin some gent innocently bent over in his makeshift Corona oxygen tent while they spend the day in bed hugging pillows and crammin ramen

I would like to think that wherever he is, he's drinking tea and petting a cat while perusing his completed screenplay for typos. But I think he's probably giggling to himself while getting up to some childish Photoshop mischief. Possibly "cooped up with that nephew." "Look at this one, Sam. Germaine Greer and I are the couple in American Gothic."

If you put here your email or other contact he certanly tells you, all you want to know.Then you come here and tell us.We'll be very happy to know.

In a house like the rest of us.this time last year if you told someone the whole of Britain would be in almost lockdown with no pubs,no football,no schools and no shops they would have thought you were mad.

Yeah, Moz, put your hand in the air & let us all know you're fit & well, please. :hand:

Yeah, Moz, put your hand in the air & let us all know you're fit & well, please. :hand:

Knowing Steve he’ll milk the silence to the max for drama publicity stunt.
Remember #Cancergate when he took great pleasure telling all he had cancer?

?? :knife:

Knowing Steve he’ll milk the silence to the max for drama publicity stunt.
Remember #Cancergate when he took great pleasure telling all he had cancer?

?? :knife:

It's ok, he sent me an email.
He's in fine fettle & sends his regards to all fans.
Gist of it was:

I just wanna say
I haven't been away
I'm still right here
Where I always was..

MoRRiSSey

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to think that wherever he is, he's drinking tea and petting a cat while perusing his completed screenplay for typos. But I think he's probably giggling to himself while getting up to some childish Photoshop mischief. Possibly "cooped up with that nephew." "Look at this one, Sam. Germaine Greer and I are the couple in American Gothic."
LOL LOL

Hes boisterously cloistered in some cabin somewhere grabbin some gent innocently bent over in his makeshift Corona oxygen tent while they spend the day in bed hugging pillows and crammin ramen
:laughing:

I expect Sam is trying to get covid to pass it on to moz.
He's killed his reputation, now his going for gold.

I hope moz is out of the UK.

you win the site for the day

I love that idea. Tells us what’s on your mind, Morrissey. Face to face! ❤️❤️

YES ,i would also like to know where Moz is serving quarantine! I asked this many times but nobody knows!!.I think it would be good for him to use his central site and comment on how he feels,instead of posting things like R Williams mackery!!!! That for me is a totally irrelevant.He must get closer to his fans because he is so gruff and bitter??
Moz you need to open up more!!!.He will listen to me !!!
MOZZZ TELL ME CUANDO CUANDO CUANDO?????!!!?????

Back
Top Bottom