Where is Morrissey?

Yeah, Moz, put your hand in the air & let us all know you're fit & well, please. :hand:
IF YES MOZ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! do not be bad man!! WE ADORE YOU we need to know that you are well,,post something leave the shyness aside.
OPEN MOZUCHISSS!!!!VAMOS VAMOZZ!!!

Hopefully he got back to Lausanne before the travel ban hit. If he's stuck in the UK for too long, he might lose his tax exile status! :fearscream:

Since a picture of a Swiss newspaper was posted on Central about two weeks ago I thought this was indeed the most likely answer.
Not the worst place to be during a global pandemic.

(Sam seems to be in Manchester btw based on his social media.)

Knowing Steve he’ll milk the silence to the max for drama publicity stunt.
Remember #Cancergate when he took great pleasure telling all he had cancer?

?? :knife:
Remember when you predicted that the new album wouldn't be very good? Yeah I'm not too inclined to take your word for anything.

YES ,i would also like to know where Moz is serving quarantine! I asked this many times but nobody knows!!.I think it would be good for him to use his central site and comment on how he feels,instead of posting things like R Williams mackery!!!! That for me is a totally irrelevant.He must get closer to his fans because he is so gruff and bitter??
Moz you need to open up more!!!.He will listen to me !!!
MOZZZ TELL ME CUANDO CUANDO CUANDO?????!!!?????

He has asperger's syndrome.I have also.So he won't be open about his life,he don't trust people.I bet he loves his fans,but needs some distance right now.He has a mother,father,a sister,nephews and some few friends.He has a life like we all.Maybe is not him who post on central.
If you were a longtime fan you certanly will understand more his behaviour.

He has asperger's syndrome.I have also.So he won't be open about his life,he don't trust people.I bet he loves his fans,but needs some distance right now.He has a mother,father,a sister,nephews and some few friends.He has a life like we all.Maybe is not him who post on central.
Thinking a little ,parhaps it is not Asperger,'s syndrome that of Moz,but, "Asperger traits" this because of some manifestations of his personality,he always said that he felt strange , and also suffered or suffers from depressive syndrome,wich is secondary to his difficulty in relating to people,a fundamental characteristic in these patients, could be that he suffers from Asperger traits instead of an Asperger syndrome,but never hear that he has been diagnosed with that disorder ,it is like a different way of seeing the world.I did not know that you had Asperger, an i see that you identify with Moz and that you understand him because similar things must happen to you, i understand you but although i am not a fan of so many years as you,i still love him and i once tald you that my Moz awakes me a great tenderness ,and something like a pity, because i see sadness in his eyes ,an anguish and that makes me feel sorry but that in reality it is not pity but rather tenderness a great tenderness ,i see it susceptible ,and it's not that what uiera bother him,i just want him to empathize with his fans ,to try, but to be honest i never read or anyone here said that Moz suffered Asperger.
Kisses for you and for Moz
I love strangers an i am also rare.....❤❤❤❤

He doesn’t have asperger’s you troll.

Why the f*** is Morrissey's location relevant?

Hmm.

What we need is a Morrissey gps app, amirightyoudumbf***s?

Why the f*** is Morrissey's location relevant?

Hmm.

What we need is a Morrissey gps app, amirightyoudumbf***s?
Is relevant because he is relevant!!! For my part, what i want is to know if he is well, i am a fan and i am concerned about his health.
It is a very difficult time for the entire planet and i have no idea of his whereabouts , so i would love to give a sign that he is well.
Is it so difficult to take this into account and reassure many??? I think it doesn't cost anything.
It's nice to know that he considers his fans
That's it!!

Where is Morrissey isolating himself? Is he in Manchester? Who is looking after him and buying him Purell? Is cooped up with that nephew? I would love for him to post a video telling us about his situation from his undisclosed bunker location.
He's hunkered in his bunker and smelling in his dwelling as we speak!

He better be safe. He owes me a pizza.
We he will tell you== HONEY YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME!!!
TOTAL DREAM DOES NOT COST ANYTHING!!
Do you have pure love for Moz huh?.
It is declared Love.
I love when you talk to him ...sweet,sweet,sweet.
WOULD YOU GIVE...TO MOZ CURRENTLY WITH HIS 60 YEARS??????☺☺☺????

Is relevant because he is relevant!!! For my part, what i want is to know if he is well, i am a fan and i am concerned about his health.
It is a very difficult time for the entire planet and i have no idea of his whereabouts , so i would love to give a sign that he is well.
Is it so difficult to take this into account and reassure many??? I think it doesn't cost anything.
It's nice to know that he considers his fans
That's it!!
I understand the points you make but it's not a good idea for well known folks to be revealing their location. As long as he sits tight and remains safe that's what counts.

NOBODY NOBODY CAN UNDERSTAND ME!!!!! NADIE NADIE ME ENTIENDE !!!!! ME HARTE!!!! BESOS M M M M ??☹???

Back
Top Bottom