Where is Moz?

A

Anonymous

My boy works at Sunset Maquie
Says Moz doesnt stay there anymore. As its too 'urban'. Lol

But I've not head M is staying anywhere else in LA.
Any ideas where our man actually lives and where he stays these days?

My boy works at Sunset Maquie
Says Moz doesnt stay there anymore. As its too 'urban'. Lol

But I've not head M is staying anywhere else in LA.
Any ideas where our man actually lives and where he stays these days?
Nothing can be too Urban!

He is as far away from the beaches as possible.

Reckon you c*** thick tit wackers are so clueless. The California Son has never stayed overnight at The Sunset Marquis. Why would he if he lives in Malibu. He just goes there for their jalapeno ranch french fries with extra guac and their potato tacos or to just hang by the pool drinking margaritas and orange mocha frappucinos, like he has done all his life. Beverly Center, Calabasas Costco, Venice Beach courts, downtown LA YMCA courts, anywhere on Malibu or Zuma, Los Panchos (if Day-Day or lil' Sammy isn't picking up the order), anywhere on Rodeo, Beverly Hills. or West Hollywood. Sunset Sound. Blarmey reckon you lots are stupid.

LOL
I heard he was in NY the other day. I'm curious as to why all these people keep saying he lives in LA or California, has he moved back?
He seems to mainly just go there for a bit of business and sun from Oct to Dec and maybe a month or so after Xmas. I think Most people know even when he lived in LA it was more to do with keeping the drummer's hands off his money, it was also a useful backdrop for his relaunch as well as shoring up his Latino base -same with Jesse and that picture of him ressed as a mariachi singer Jake shot.
most of us who have followed Moz around the world, at least once , have heard Moz never really spent that much time in LA when he lived there, he was either on tour or in UK/Ireland and at the end Italy.

LOL
I heard he was in NY the other day. I'm curious as to why all these people keep saying he lives in LA or California, has he moved back?
He seems to mainly just go there for a bit of business and sun from Oct to Dec and maybe a month or so after Xmas. I think Most people know even when he lived in LA it was more to do with keeping the drummer's hands off his money, it was also a useful backdrop for his relaunch as well as shoring up his Latino base -same with Jesse and that picture of him ressed as a mariachi singer Jake shot.
most of us who have followed Moz around the world, at least once , have heard Moz never really spent that much time in LA when he lived there, he was either on tour or in UK/Ireland and at the end Italy.

:confused:

whatever you say, skinny.

:crazy:

It's funny, I imagine Morrissey writing all these profound lyrics while he's lying in bed scratching his balls. He probably doesn't but I imagine a lot of his inspiration comes while lying in bed. Who knows, There Is a light could have been a ballscratcher. How he must laugh when people espouse his lyrics and he remembers where they first took seed.
But it's not his balls he's scratching, it's Jesse's. I assume Damon just watches.

Back
Top Bottom