Who are the most popular people on these forums?

.................i'm going for......

i am a ghost
yesitis
troublelovesme

Ugh.

People only start these things so other people will tell them that they're popular.

bordesholm.jpg

This is a book. I've just read you like one.

No place;Jukebox Jury; Virgil Tracy; Prisoner 77 are all nice.
I also like McCrickson; Sistasheila; Someofusisturning nasty; Robert Neville, Hellie,.......I could go on, as I love all the people who post on the frink thread.
As for the most popular..erm JJ, the most respected are Uncle Skinny and Virgil Tracy, the most cheeky has to be No Place like Rome:p

I also like McCrickson; Sistasheila; Someofusisturning nasty; Robert Neville, Hellie,.......I could go on, as I love all the people who post on the frink thread.
As for the most popular..erm JJ, the most respected are Uncle Skinny and Virgil Tracy, the most cheeky has to be No Place like Rome:p

And with that, the love-fest can end once again.

Thank you

I used to walk you home sometimes but it meant,
oh it meant nothing to you,
cos you were so popular.

Deborah do you recall?

i couldn't vote for myself, but you are probbaly right.

not jj, though:crazy:

Tags
adam clayton bono larry mullen jr neither am i not you say's who? the edge
Back
Top Bottom