Who fancies a trip to America to ask Morrissey if he really does support Anne Marie Waters?

A

Anonymous

ROAD TRIP!!!

Plus a touch of sky!

Morrissey-Solo UK Tour!

Think Only Fools and Horses!

Who fancies a trip to America to ask Morrissey if he really does support Anne Marie Waters?

Tickets are £137.58 bus, flight and board. Pretty bloody cheap! Plus free autographs. Maybe???

He probably won't be in.

That's the story of my life...

Try and keep this tour under wraps.

Morrissey's nephew is pretty bloody nosy! Hi nephew!

Whistle a lot and walk around the forum as if you know nothing about anything.

Road trip!? Nope! Nobody has spoken a word about a road trip!

Whistle a lot!

Linger about on the corners of the forum.

Keep an eye out!

Just yell it out at one of his shows - I'm sure he'll be happy to answer. Remember not to address him as Quilloughby, he might not take kindly to that.

I reckon fancies blikey. This is exactly why California Son at the ripe age of 61 still has two live in bodyguards at his house in Malibu and had to have flowers sent to some Airbnb fake California Mom house in a foreign country called Beach Mouth Altrichchcham, instead of California Mom's real house in Calabasas. You sick delusional stalkers better not make it to Vegas from your shitholes millions of miles away from Moz Angeles. I know security will be tight and there is a list c*** tit twat lot Joy Order Bob Smith chipper curry he doesn't live in LA inn nn nnn nn n n nn n nn nn n it.

Fark Arse!

I can't attend. I'm too busy organising a trip to find out if bears sh#t in the woods.

Back
Top Bottom