Who will be interviewing Morrissey?

Who will be interviewing Morrissey?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

davidt

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Poll was moved by mistake to Q&A forum which only allows 'question' type threads. It has been restored in the general forum as a poll.

Ketamine Sun

HANG THEM HIGH VERONICA
Poll was moved by mistake to Q&A forum which only allows 'question' type threads. It has been restored in the general forum as a poll.

David I wish you stuck the poll up this anons ass, it’s most likely the same anon that’s always stirring the pot with starting these hateful threads

V

Vegan Cro Spirit 555

Possibly Angelito will be asking 🤯
if he is free from his crossword puzzles.🤒
Clown mods are likely the pollsters.:blushing:

V

Vegan Cro Spirit 555

Huh, so anybody can drop by and set up a poll?

Not exactly anyone🤒
If you are a hater troll YES :lbf:

if you happen to be Angelito OR Skinny :lbf:
two real and distinct digital entities then game on.(n)

SweetnTenderYorkshireman

I do not wish to tempt fate or predict the horrific, but I did see that tedious oaf Laurence Fox tweet about receiving a message of support from one of his heroes.
I don’t know if Fox is a fan or anything and I think it’s unlikely, but I do sincerely hope there isn’t any combining of the “cancelled” going on with Fox and Moz.

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
I do not wish to tempt fate or predict the horrific, but I did see that tedious oaf Laurence Fox tweet about receiving a message of support from one of his heroes.
I don’t know if Fox is a fan or anything and I think it’s unlikely, but I do sincerely hope there isn’t any combining of the “cancelled” going on with Fox and Moz.

Laurence would be dropping hints about an interview if it was him. He's a media creature.

M

Mandingo

The Fonx in ze Bonx there!

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

The ghost of Troubled Joe.

gordyboy9

rip roaring,free scoring,never boring, celtic.
me, unless hes changed his number.

Top Bottom