Why Morrissey Is Dead To Me, By Gene's Martin Rossiter - The Quietus

Quietus article.

Why Morrissey Is Dead To Me, By Gene's Martin Rossiter - The Quietus

Morrissey was an inspiration to Martin Rossiter, whose band Gene share many fans with the former Smith. But after years of right wing blethering from Moz, Martin has had enough

"I feel ashamed and embarrassed that I quietly remained a Morrissey apologist for many years."

Last edited by a moderator:
Britpop was a marketing scam that no one believed in but it sure killed off indie.

But unlike you they don't live in one under a bridge.
Ok, Urban. Long-term unemployed, football hooligan wannabe, 20-yr long Morrissey-Solo and-wherever-else-you-can-muster Perma-Troll.

Sure kid. I'm intellectually challenged by you, and also licking my wounds right now.

Please everyone, stand back. I'm crushed. And I'm lost now.

Forever.

Ok, Urban. Long-term unemployed, football hooligan wannabe, 20-yr long Morrissey-Solo and-wherever-else-you-can-muster Perma-Troll.

Sure kid. I'm intellectually challenged by you, and also licking my wounds right now.

Forever.
You are all that cause I left the Bluerose chatroom where you only came cause of me. Since then you have searched for a new fix but all those drugs never could match that of mine.

Forever.

I am retired not unemployed. The difference being I am financially secured not from work but from the work I once did.

I have met many football hooligans in my time and they were all far better people than the people that condemned them hence why also Morrissey openly salutes them and sees them as liberators and free thinkers.

It is 19 years this coming fall since I started visiting Morrissey Solo but I have also had long periods when I stayed away from it.

You need to get your facts right cause when you end up in debate and your honour is at stake they are very important indeed.

You know me more than I know you which says it all. Fame, fame fatal fame.

no way, sweet potatoes are the bomb

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom