Will Marry

Leaping Rabbit

Dont pay towards cruelty
Just married on Saturday and looking forward to Wembley this Saturday. Forgive me if already posted, is it a video clip support or will there be a band before Morrissey?

For those interested, after deliberating for months I chose Please Please Please to walk down the aisle to.
It was perfect. My guests loved it too. Plus I had Stephen Wright (Salford Lads Club pic photographer) take all my pictures on the day. Really pleased with them all.

The Love is on its way out video just made me cry. Honeymoon hormones maybe? No, just direct and to the point on the subjects of animal abuse and atrocities going on in this money making, loveless world.

Thanks

What a lovely post! Sounds like you had a fabulous wedding day!

Re Saturday at Wembley: it's video clips, there is no support band. Morrissey on stage at 8.40pm. Also, of course, there's a 50/50 chance that the government will announce today an immediate ban on gatherings of over X,000 people - or maybe we'll get lucky and they'll announce it today but it'll start on Monday or something. Fingers crossed...

Congratulations!! And what a great song to pick... I went to Leeds on Friday and it was 40 mins of clips from 8-8:40, which I actually really enjoyed, a nice mix of music and clips which is defo worth seeing if you like Morrissey taste but anyway I hope you enjoy the show, I certainly did !!

What a lovely post! Sounds like you had a fabulous wedding day!

Re Saturday at Wembley: it's video clips, there is no support band. Morrissey on stage at 8.40pm. Also, of course, there's a 50/50 chance that the government will announce today an immediate ban on gatherings of over X,000 people - or maybe we'll get lucky and they'll announce it today but it'll start on Monday or something. Fingers crossed...
Thanks. Yes will be checking for last minute cancellations.
Seeing Morrissey this week would be the icing on the wedding cake!

Congratulations for getting married, I can't find that emoji with the two hearts for eyes, but just imagine it's here!

I got married to 'kick the bride down the aisle '. It didn't go down well.

Just married on Saturday and looking forward to Wembley this Saturday. Forgive me if already posted, is it a video clip support or will there be a band before Morrissey?

For those interested, after deliberating for months I chose Please Please Please to walk down the aisle to.
It was perfect. My guests loved it too. Plus I had Stephen Wright (Salford Lads Club pic photographer) take all my pictures on the day. Really pleased with them all.

The Love is on its way out video just made me cry. Honeymoon hormones maybe? No, just direct and to the point on the subjects of animal abuse and atrocities going on in this money making, loveless world.

Thanks

Well done & congratulations!!
:hearteyes::hearteyes:

Thank you for posts, I bumped into Morrissey 3 times in my life, cherished each meeting. Mainly on the streets of Central london, whilst at work! Looking through those shop windows and spotting him was a miracle!
Feel truly blessed and nothing will stop my love for him and his devotion to animals.
Loving his music still and Johnny’s too in his own way( not sure on the smiths covers thought) love Hi Hello.
One question. Morrissey always loved his hair short. Is this a new style he has got into, the flick up at the back or is he in deisguise in the streets against all the hate press?
my view is cut it short again Morrissey. We love the nape of your neck !?
Married or not, you are my first true love and it will never die xxxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom