Will You Be Watching "The Emmy's"?

iamkali62

Well, this girl is. Michael C. Hall (who is in my avatar in that painting of the character "Dexter" is in the race but he's got some stiff competition with James Spader and others. I am definitely watching this thing! It comes out here in a little over 3 hours. Woo hoo.:guitar:

Well, this girl is. Michael C. Hall (who is in my avatar in that painting of the character "Dexter" is in the race but he's got some stiff competition with James Spader and others. I am definitely watching this thing! It comes out here in a little over 3 hours. Woo hoo.:guitar:

I heart Dexter and Michael C Hall. :)
dexter_wall_02_1024x768.jpg

Sorry guys. I'm pulling for Hugh Laurie and House. :D

155720__house_l.jpg

I'd like to see Mariska Hargitay and Tony Shalhoub win, too.

I was wondering who your avatar was. How cool.

Sorry guys. I'm pulling for Hugh Laurie and House. :D

155720__house_l.jpg

I'd like to see Mariska Hargitay and Tony Shalhoub win, too.

Dr. House = fair enough. But Monk always wins. How about Alec Baldwin this year? I really love Boston Legal, tho James Spader gives me the creeps (I liked him when he was younger)...he IS perfect in that role, tho. It will be interesting to see who wins in the Comedy Series. It won't be Entourage, but I hope it's not 2 1/2 Men. 30 Rock is very good.

It was imperative that she have an MCH avatar. How many people did you have helping you achieve that, kali?! ;):p lol

kali, for you. :D

michaelchallwithwings.jpg

Thanks, CrystalGeezer! It was in an episode last season where this evil woman painted him as the devil when she found out what he did in his spare time :D

Dr. House = fair enough. But Monk always wins. How about Alec Baldwin this year? I really love Boston Legal, tho James Spader gives me the creeps (I liked him when he was younger)...he IS perfect in that role, tho. It will be interesting to see who wins in the Comedy Series. It won't be Entourage, but I hope it's not 2 1/2 Men. 30 Rock is very good.

It was imperative that she have an MCH avatar. How many people did you have helping you achieve that, kali?! ;):p lol

kali, for you. :D

michaelchallwithwings.jpg

Corrissey! You were instrumental in helping that avatar breathe life! But I think there were about three people. (MUST GET SCANNER) Thank you for the Angel Dexter. I can't see MONK winning over House!? That's just not natural! Monk is funny and all, but no no no no no not over House. Hey, did you know in the next season of Boston Legal, William Shatner's character is going to fall in love with a MAN? I heard that on the bastion of truth, "Extra" :D

Back
Top Bottom