Is it possible he didn't do it?
Yeah.

Was I there?
No.

Do I love all of his films?
Hell yes.

Case closed.

Woody FTW.

Dissenters, get in line to suck my dick.

tumblr_lumrmvvduh1qg5m9xo1_500.gif%3Fw%3D584

I notice a lot in the comments section of articles about this matter that it is predominantly women bashing Woody even in the face of inconsistencies and inaccuracies. A bunch of ill-informed, emotional, too stupid to realize they are wrong bitches.

I notice a lot in the comments section of articles about this matter that it is predominantly women bashing Woody even in the face of inconsistencies and inaccuracies. A bunch of ill-informed, emotional, too stupid to realize they are wrong bitches.

Or maybe you’re just an angry fat four eyed f***. Go figure :rolleyes:

Or maybe you’re just an angry fat four eyed f***. Go figure :rolleyes:

Speak of the devil...
It is truly up in the air which of your orifices spews out the most foul substance.

Also, nice attempt at pretending to know what I look like. :lbf:

Speak of the devil...
It is truly up in the air which of your orifices spews out the most foul substance.

Also, nice attempt at pretending to know what I look like. :lbf:
Hey dude, its bad enough you look like a troll but when you’re an asshole too, it just makes it worse.

Hey dude, its bad enough you look like a troll but when you’re an asshole too, it just makes it worse.

You must have it really hard then, being an asshole who looks like a recently f***ed asshole...

You must have it really hard then, being an asshole who looks like a recently f***ed asshole...

And you think it’s cool for dirty old men should have sex with their teenage adopted daughters. Super. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• images1.jpg
    images1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Playcat, when you've scraped the fetid whore cheese from your delapadated vagina and had a proper wash then Me, Viva and the rest will take you seriously.

Take all the time you want. We know you need it.

Playcat, when you've scraped the fetid whore cheese from your delapadated vagina and had a proper wash then Me, Viva and the rest will take you seriously.

If she did that, the Welfare office's ability to supply Government cheese would surely be in jeopardy...

If she did that, the Welfare office's ability to supply Government cheese would surely be in jeopardy...

I notice you like to keep saying that but you are so mistaken it’s pathetic. Keep reaching its funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, go blow it out your ass, fungus face.

Absolutely loved Woody's response.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/opinion/sunday/woody-allen-speaks-out.html?_r=0

Also, from the 1992 60 Minutes interview:

Sitting with correspondent Steve Kroft, Allen discussed the bitter custody battle that was at play with his ex-partner Mia Farrow at the time. In 1992, Farrow learned of Allen's relationship with Soon-Yi Previn, the Rosemary Baby star's adopted daughter with Andre Previn. The New York City resident told Kroft he feared for his life and even shared one not-so-happy holiday card that truly made him believe Farrow was out to get him.

"She sent me a Valentine card," the director said, stuttering in recollection. "She didn't send it to me; she gave it to me. And I said, 'Oh, thanks,' you know. And I went downstairs, I got into my car and I opened it up, and there...was a very, very, very chilling Valentine, meticulously worked on."

"One hesitates to say psychotically worked on," he reasoned. The card, he explained, was "a Victorian Valentine and photo of the family, and through all the kids was thrust needles and a steak knife stuck through the heart of the thing."

Woody-Allen-Mia-Farrow-Valentine-467.jpg

And you think it’s cool for dirty old men should have sex with their teenage adopted daughters. Super. :rolleyes:

It may be good a good idea to check facts before you retort.

Soon Yi was not underage when their relationship began. Nor was she ever Woody Allen's adopted daughter.

But hey, what are facts?

Also, from the 1992 60 Minutes interview:

Sitting with correspondent Steve Kroft, Allen discussed the bitter custody battle that was at play with his ex-partner Mia Farrow at the time. In 1992, Farrow learned of Allen's relationship with Soon-Yi Previn, the Rosemary Baby star's adopted daughter with Andre Previn. The New York City resident told Kroft he feared for his life and even shared one not-so-happy holiday card that truly made him believe Farrow was out to get him.

"She sent me a Valentine card," the director said, stuttering in recollection. "She didn't send it to me; she gave it to me. And I said, 'Oh, thanks,' you know. And I went downstairs, I got into my car and I opened it up, and there...was a very, very, very chilling Valentine, meticulously worked on."

"One hesitates to say psychotically worked on," he reasoned. The card, he explained, was "a Victorian Valentine and photo of the family, and through all the kids was thrust needles and a steak knife stuck through the heart of the thing."

Woody-Allen-Mia-Farrow-Valentine-467.jpg

Yeah, but she's a woman, so it's OK. Remember?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom