Morrissey Central "WORLD POLICE" (May 31, 2020)

IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU MUST NOT TAMPER WITH ARRANGEMENTS

unnamed.jpg

THERE WAS A TIME

(There was a time was probably intended as a separate link).
Regards,
FWD.

In all my years since birth I have never heard of anyone being mugged by a white person. Even years ago. It's virtually always been black on white.
I know of a white girl who mugged two women, each on a separate occasion. In the 70's though. She was a street kid. In Montreal.

The march in Manchester was the same, very multicultural. What a shit life racist wankers like Real Fountain lead, all that bile and hate against fellow human beings.

Why are they marching about something in another country? Where were the hows of protest in Manchester about the kids being murdered at the arena? It was all "Don't look back in anger" then.

Ask me, the LAPD should be out turkey shooting.

Show these motherf***ers not to mess with whitey just because the media Jews tell them so.

By the way, the 'racist' cop who held down Floyd was married to an Asian woman for ten years. What a racist!

The other three cops who took Floyd down as he resisted arrest were white, black and Asian. More racists.

The whole thing is press engineered bullshit. Like Soros once said 'Blacks are the easiest people to manipulate.' How true - emotion rather than logical thinking every single time. And they are exploited for this weakness. To people like Soros they are just tools to bash whitey with.

Can you try to not be so restrained next time you post?

What crumbs can you get?

You're unequivocally a white nationist pushing racist ideas.

You might be able to pick up support around wedge issues or liberal blind spots, but the core ideology is repugnant & intellectually bankrupt.

A complete waste of your life & energy.

A complete waste of your life and energy? But you work for Labour. Pot? Kettle?

Show these motherf***ers not to mess with whitey just because the media Jews tell them so.

By the way, the 'racist' cop who held down Floyd was married to an Asian woman for ten years. What a racist!

The other three cops who took Floyd down as he resisted arrest were white, black and Asian. More racists.

The whole thing is press engineered bullshit. Like Soros once said 'Blacks are the easiest people to manipulate.' How true - emotion rather than logical thinking every single time. And they are exploited for this weakness. To people like Soros they are just tools to bash whitey with.

That sounds like classic - you hate yourself. You're projecting that hate onto people you perceive as obstacles to your success. You think killing them will kill the parts of your personality you hate.

A complete waste of your life and energy? But you work for Labour. Pot? Kettle?

Probably. But I don't mind spending some of my life & energy attempting & failing to convince the public that Labour policies aren't a terrible thing.

White nationalism has no redeeming features whatsoever.

It was all over the press..but you can't mention who does most of it.

There are plenty of debates about press framing. But if there's a real issue, there will always be a campaign group gathering the evidence & making their case.

You're verging on self-parody now. I'd tell you to go out and get some fresh air but I know you're terrified of taking one step out of your front door. One last request, though. Can you find me where George Soros said that? I'd love for you to come up with a source. I'll honestly wait all night.

Probably. But I don't mind spending some of my life & energy attempting & failing to convince the public that Labour policies aren't a terrible thing.

White nationalism has no redeeming features whatsoever.

But neither does multiculturalism..............so...........

But neither does multiculturalism..............so...........

Yes, it does. Innovation, creativity, relationships, new ideas.

It's got issues & it's not going to work without some common ground, but at least it's not some god awful belief that all we need is white skin.

Brazil is 10 times more unequal than the USA - social inequality in Brazil is almost of 19th century standards. The big difference in Brazil was that European settlers and slaves interbred. This was almost unheard of in the USA. Many in Brazil are 'mestiço' - a mix of black and white. This made racial segregation next to impossible in Brazil - whereas it poisoned culture in the USA for decades and is still being played out now.
Agree. Some marriages were forbidden in the US until the sixties I think. That's the true end of slavery, not before, because the prohibition of the so called "interratial" (horrible word) marriages were a consequence of de facto slavery. It must be a nightmare being in love with someone and not being able to get married because of the skin tone, having the same sex or whatever stupid thing psycopath humans invent to inflict pain on other humans.

Yes, it does. Innovation, creativity, relationships, new ideas.

It's got issues & it's not going to work without some common ground, but at least it's not some god awful belief that all we need is white skin.

And i'll throw terrorism, grooming gangs, knife murders back in your face.

Please do, Karen!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom