Would you ever cry at a Morrissey show?

Fulham Road Lights

Ill-adjusted
Do you think that there is any song that would make you burst into tears if he played it live and you were there? This can be anything, Smiths or solo, realistic or unrealistic. This question was inspired by the soundcheck of Asleep at Inverness on youtube, I can imagine myself finding it hard to deal with. His saddest song.

A friend of mine cried through The World is Full of Crashing Bores at Royal Albert Hall.

I didn't cry when I saw him in the spring, I was just stunned into silence, but I sort of have a feeling that I will next time. :o

I cried at Liverpool, outside in the dark and the rain.

I cry at many of Morrissey's songs, some I am placed in a sense of great fear at the horror of suicide the songs reveal to me. I cannot listen to 'Dear Go9d Please Help Me' at the moment, it hurts too much.

I was hypnotised by Moon Over Kentucky at Alexandra Palace. That was the purest beauty, thank you Morrissey.

Thank you beautiful Morrissey.

I haven't so far but I just might. Or I'd be too excited and forgot to cry. ;)

I have cried at a concert, just not at a Morrissey concert.

I cried when I first heard Jack The Ripper at Camden, (i was VERY obsessed with that song then and so pleased to hear it)

and i cried all the way through Seasick at the last Brixton gig, which suprised me.
:blushing:

I cried when I first heard Jack The Ripper at Camden, (i was VERY obsessed with that song then and so pleased to hear it)

and i cried all the way through Seasick at the last Brixton gig, which suprised me.
:blushing:

Oh, I dream of seeing these two songs some day!

I'm not sorry tears me up at home, don't want to think about how I would behave if I'd heard it live...

I did ....but I was three sheets to the wind.:blushing::squiffy:

I've never actually cried, but I felt very emotional during "I've Changed My Plea To Guilty" at SECC in Glasgow, December 2006. That song is really special to me, seeing him sing it was something else

I cried when I saw him in Finland last summer (i'm always crying when I hear Life is a Pigsty). It was heartbreaking moment and tears just bursted out of my eyes.

(I'm such a crybaby, and I'm crying all the time.)

I got a little misty-eyed when he sang "There is a light."

I've felt myself welling up many times, especially suring Cemetry Gates. But I know for a fact I'd cry if he played That Joke isn't Funny Anymore, or Maladjusted, or Hand in Glove, or Our Frank.

I'd cry at a Morrissey show if I got kicked out for bascially nothing or if he cancelled a whole gig for a little bump on the head.

I think I need to spend some time away from Morrissey (or at least stop reading about him on here) before his current bout of c***iness drives me bonkers.

Yeah life is a pigsty gets me every time.
And that's just in my living room after a few whiskeys.
Doubt i will ever get the chance to cry at a live concert, being at the bottom of the world has it's disadvantages, you lucky bastards.

Tags
cry teary
Back
Top Bottom