WPINOYB: Unofficial Video

Adeptly_Inept

19, clumsy & shy
Here's my shambolic attempt at compiling a video for World Peace Is None Of Your Business.
Please let me know if you cannot view it, as I have been notified that it has been banned in some countries.

P.S. Honest opinions will be much appreciated.
Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i like it, if this is appropriate phrase :(

although it's not my profession, i like how you compiled/fit into various sequences.

regards.

p.s. apologies for others

An amazing effort! Bloody well done... and I do mean bloody.

Only thing I was hoping to see at the climax was a mushroom cloud a la Dr. Strangelove

I'm going to keep bumping this thread until the rest of you have seen it!

bumped again. Well done again. Are you aware Mozzer has singled you out. I told you someone would notice :)

Where are you Sharon?

Here's my shambolic attempt at compiling a video for World Peace Is None Of Your Business.
Please let me know if you cannot view it, as I have been notified that it has been banned in some countries.

P.S. Honest opinions will be much appreciated.
Thanks. :)

really please for you - well done. Am gonna make one for EITLP now!

Really well done, Adeptly Inept! Congratulations on having your work seen by the man who inspired it—that's wonderful.

Really well done, Adeptly Inept! Congratulations on having your work seen by the man who inspired it—that's wonderful.

WHOA. So much, THIS

Just watched these, both great videos! I especially liked the soldiers marching in time to the music and the robot strumming on the guitar.

She's done such a great job and made it look easy. Our little kid is all grown up :bow:

You've had an opinion from the only one who's opinion matters. Well done.

The alternating aspect ratios are distracting and amateurish. The use of slow-motion and fast-forward is even worse.

The alternating aspect ratios are distracting and amateurish. The use of slow-motion and fast-forward is even worse.

I agree that there are parts that could be improved. It is obviously a learning curve, as I am not a trained film maker/video editor.and this is the first time I've done anything like this. I just did what felt right to me at the time. I am willing to accept that my abilities need refining.

That being said, there are parts of it that I am still quite proud of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom