Morrissey Central "Yes, I Am Blind" (February 3, 2020)

Listen to ..... Cristina... is that all there is.... this tune will make alive. Enjoy pop pickers.. I think it’s from 1980, one of those records that was deleted on its release....

Going back to Cristina.... is that all there is..... I kind of think it’s a steel from a maybe Brenda lee song ??? If that’s all there is !!!!!!

Sorry folks it’s Peggy lee, not Brenda lee, she was looking for bennys cock among the flab.... Peggy lee , is that all there is..... the cover, which is better by ... christina........ 1980 pop pickers .... I like peppermint pickles...

I think it means people like me... defenders of the faith... he’s trying to turn the coin around , turn the tables ECT . You get my drift stompy... he’s just litter on the street,
...the f*** you on about now, Sugar-plum?

Mini? ...or full-on stroke?

Thoughts and prayers.

DUDE will be smiling at this from heaven.
Dude is in a Supreme hip-sack on the mantel in the Hills. Morrissey will be thrilled to see him when he’s home from the Curd Shoppe.

Will be the first time in years! :)

Top tracks to listen to now..... by carlislebaz..... track 1 by benny and the bastards.... i used to suck morrisseys cock... but I don’t like it any more.... track 2 for all the annons... the more I ignore you, the worse you become.... track3 we hate it when morrissey is successful .. track 4 every day is just like another morrissey day..... track5 .. little benny what now.... to luji..... some girls are bigger than others... JA JA. Has morrissey played in your home town luji...... no no no
Carlis porque me nombras? no entendi nada aclarame, yo no escribo en clave voy de frente ya tuve que soportar que viva hate me este nombrando en hilos yo le pregunto para que me responda de frente y no me da respuestas porque es un cobarde,por lo tanto si tenes algo conmigo explicame ,ya que me nombras ...espero respuesta y que sea clara

^AGAIN with this shit-stain clown. He’s like a ball-washer at a low-rent bowling tournament.

In death, as in life - Morrissey’s cat will NOT be with him.

Morrissey paid someone to feed and care for his cat throughout most of its entire existence. He ordered the lackey to feed it a vegan diet, which directly led to its early death. He’s a f***ing absentee murderer.

Morrissey wasn’t anywhere around when poor Dude was malnourished and dying either, was he? He was paying someone like Hovis, Gordo or K-Hole to do his bidding. Someone who’d just follow the instructions.

A carnivore, murdered via force-fed vegan diet. ...and then the errant Kerrygold Dude must have come across. We all know Moz has a penchant for vodka and cheese. It’s likely the poor cat was downed by a heart-attack.

The same person who tended to the cat, while Morrissey was away, was likely responsible for the burning of its carcass, after SER took the photos for the merch.

Morrissey didn’t have a f***ing thing to do with any part of that animals life beyond post-death capitalization.

Quit spouting like a stuck-pig in a goof-hole.

Fak Arf!
Que delirio !!!! Es demasiado!!!! Dude vivio 12 años.Con ese criterio de asesinato por dieta inadecuada que hizo que el gato entrara en desnutricion ,segun esa delirante hipotesis,el gato hubiera muerto hace añoss!!! Cualquier cosa es valida para criticar al pobre Moz, . Es un delirio !!!!!!!total VIVA MORRISSEY!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom