Morrissey Central "YOU MUST PLEASE REMEMBER" (October 15, 2021)

YOU MUST PLEASE REMEMBER

Have-A-Go Merchant / Morrissey 45

R-8650092-1465916269-7506.jpeg.jpg

current value: 700 Great British Pounds.

Regards,
FWD.
(Central image upgraded)

I may be wrong but I thought bonfire was recorded before Morrissey and Whyte kissed and made up?
Yep I think so. The collab with Alain would be the next album after that, if Bonfire ever gets released.

If Bonfire bombs in his eyes, maybe he won’t release another? Especially if finding labels is an issue again.

If Bonfire bombs in his eyes, maybe he won’t release another? Especially if finding labels is an issue again.

It would be a shame if that happened as I'd like to hear some new Morrissey/Whyte compositions. If he gets an opportunity to release Bonfire on a label that understands the way the markets work nowadays it should do fine (assuming he agrees to play ball)

Sam is such a pissant retard. It's embarrassing for the brand. But Morrissey hasn't cared about his brand in over a decade, so not surprising.

Correct. Assuming Bonfire ever even sees a release, the album with new Whyte songs will be the one after it.
My bad. I thought Bonfire has Whyte material on it. I thought I read that in the interview Morrissey did with Sam.

Well that sucks. Thank you for the correction.

I agree, ANTON. The thought of Morrissey collaborating with Whyte again provides so much hope and anticipation for Bonfire.

I agree, ANTON. The thought of Morrissey collaborating with Whyte again provides so much hope and anticipation for Bonfire.
I disagree. I really like his last few albums. And the prospect of Moz back with Alain? That is fairly far from 'done'.
I agree, ACTON. The thought of Morrissey collaborating with Whyte again provides so much hope and anticipation for Bonfire.
Got your name wrong the first time. Sorry. Fixed (although I am confident I'm the only one that either noticed, or cared for that matter. :straightface: note to all: I am extremely incapable of doing anything that requires technology, hence the 625 replies..(to my own reply???, and now I am arguing with myself...The Malady Lingers On :confused:)

Last edited:
Got your name wrong the first time. Sorry. Fixed (although I am confident I'm the only one that either noticed, or cared for that matter. :straightface: note to all: I am extremely incapable of doing anything that requires technology, hence the 625 replies..(to my own reply???, and now I am arguing with myself...The Malady Lingers On :confused:)
I noticed and cared. I hope that's a good thing. The best thing about The Malady Lingers On DVD was the title.

This is fake news.....
First of all the mispress on Discogs is $275 in mint
And the normal vinyl $175 in mint
But the part that is misleading is there is none for sale ,so it's going to be considerably more costly, when or if you find one for sale...
View attachment 77090View attachment 77091

Also of note is the cd version at $105 (all pricing is in mint condition)
There are 4 of these for sale across the world of discogs not in mint condition
Just so you know, $140 is about £100 and $202 is about £150, like I said.

I noticed and cared. I hope that's a good thing. The best thing about The Malady Lingers On DVD was the title.
You should have called me out on it, :) I actually enjoy most of your posts so I should have known better.

I have The Malady Lingers On on VHS it's so old. I rather like it. When I bought it in 1992 there was no internet (except for the government) and I wore the darn thing out watching those videos. Glamorous Glue is my favorite. Certain People I Know is...well, yikes....I'll try to stay positive.

What about Hulmerist?

Got that on VHS, too. I love it. Watching that behind the scenes footage way back then was pretty awesome.

Be well and safe!

It was, is and will be.
I looked for the origin of the name Steven and it means = THE ONE WHO IS CROWNED, curious ...🎤🎤👑👑:microphone::microphone::crown::crown::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I disagree. I really like his last few albums. And the prospect of Moz back with Alain? That is fairly far from 'done'.
The reason he is here is because he is an envious. An envious person makes statements such as: "Morrissey had a good streak..." Good streak no, inspiration of work dedication and talent!! And a lot of charisma!!!

We are pretty amazing, Bonfire has not been released, but we are waiting for the album that comes AFTER the still unreleased album.
I only speak for myself obviously, but Alain, in my opinion co-wrote Morrissey's best solo work...but that's not to say only Alain co-wrote great songs, as others did also.

Perhaps I am just being nostalgic, too. But it would be untrue if I didn't admit that I am looking forward to compositions co-wrote by Alain more than Bonfire, as warped as that may seem..although it is undeniable that any new release brings with it the excitement and anticipation for the potential of the unknown.

With respect,

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom