You won't go to hell if criticise Morrissey

mick ransommich

We all love the music - that's a given.

But the man? - I've slowly gone right off him.. and I thought I'd never say that. :confused:

Any others wanna make a confession? :(

I'm cross that I have no show to go to this evening...and will be crosser still if he cancels Salisbury too...but my faith in Moz is still devout! :thumb:

Love Alma xxx

...but when I die, I WANT to go to hell. ;)

Re: You won't go to hell if criticise Morrissey

I don't know about that one ? Do we know for certain we won't ?

Are there really bad people out there who think bad things about Morrissey ? I refuse to believe it. I will only ever think nice things and say beautiful things, just in case.:D

Re: You won't go to hell if criticise Morrissey

I don't know about that one ? Do we know for certain we won't ?

Are there really bad people out there who think bad things about Morrissey ? I refuse to believe it. I will only ever think nice things and say beautiful things, just in case.:D

And you'll fly.... (á la Peter Pan)

Like everyone else that I love, I've had to overlook and put up with few things about him that I don't like. That's life.

Like everyone else that I love, I've had to overlook and put up with few things about him that I don't like. That's life.

WHAT!!!..........:eek::lbf:

At the end of the day Moz doesn't owe any of us anything. Plenty more artists in the sea for the peeps who have gone off him..:)

...and maybe they are the ones who will actually SHOW UP for the gigs the fans have looked forward to for months ( not forgetting any "Extra" expenses they have laid out...).

Maybe Jools Holland will read an apology from Mozzer on tomorrow nights show.....f*** knows, the least MOZ could do is apologise himself...if his throat isn't too sore.....AGAIN. (or, maybe a Miracle cure will see him rise from the death-bed to perform a single that no one will buy anyway....)
The world(?!! does it really give a shit anymore now?) waits for an utterance to explain what illness it is THIS tme........
Or, better still, just say Nothing...as f***ing usual.........
Whether you like it or not, Mozza, your next tour will be in even Smaller venues.....Your loyal fan base is getting a bit pissed off with your shoddy treatment of the people who pay for your houses in L.A, Rome, etc......
Stay handsome.

...and maybe they are the ones who will actually SHOW UP for the gigs the fans have looked forward to for months ( not forgetting any "Extra" expenses they have laid out...).

Maybe Jools Holland will read an apology from Mozzer on tomorrow nights show.....f*** knows, the least MOZ could do is apologise himself...if his throat isn't too sore.....AGAIN. (or, maybe a Miracle cure will see him rise from the death-bed to perform a single that no one will buy anyway....)
The world(?!! does it really give a shit anymore now?) waits for an utterance to explain what illness it is THIS tme........
Or, better still, just say Nothing...as f***ing usual.........
Whether you like it or not, Mozza, your next tour will be in even Smaller venues.....Your loyal fan base is getting a bit pissed off with your shoddy treatment of the people who pay for your houses in L.A, Rome, etc......
Stay handsome.

What he said.:thumb:

Esteban is tragic now. :(

Back
Top Bottom