Morrissey Central Young...once (Sep. 16, 2020)

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 5.33.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 5.33.15 PM.png

"photographs provided by Tina Dehghani
middle-finger provided by Fawn Fu
in the past … when all was well."

I recognize that pub anywhere. I wonder if this was prior to his graduating to drinking tall glasses of vodka with just the smallest splash of tonic.

I think they had a falling out a while back. No one is perfect, you should just say you are sorry Morrissey.
How do you know?

Tina has reached new levels of androgyny
Ok. She ist not the typical
"What had girls to offer? Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you." kind of girl.
There is a recent (last 10 years) photo of her and Morrissey visiting a Sparks show.

I reckon the original Cat and Fiddle on Sunset. So many crazy nights and days there with the California Son. I reckon if the California Son would of married and had kids with Tina instead of Nancy if there would of still been a California Son Junior aka lil' Sammy. I reckon too right bloomin' onion Tina could of not got the California Son the Vegas residency like Nancy did m8 fark arse Airbnb fake flower house fek'll c*** twat inn nn nnn nn n it.
'HAVE', not 'OF'

This is content! 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

He's only 61 mind, once he's over the shock the next horror isn't till 80 & once you're past 80, you can tell everyone how old you are & they can marvel that you're not in a home.

Lovely. 💕

She looks androgynous, not the Dolly Parton kind of girl. Fu Manchu looks more feminine. They even switch position in this threesome.
Oh what fun they had
but, did it really turn out bad?
Moz seems to go through his mother's family albums and (apart from the middle finger) her son's proudest moment with his girlfriend. Will we see more pics of Jake or even Peter too?
It says "pictures provided by Tina Dehghani". Maybe she sent them to cheer him up a little bit?

Very nice pics. Mrs Fu seems to have changed the shape of her right hand between photo 1 and photo 2. Optical illusion maybe 🔎

:LOL:
It's not her hand. It's his, I think.
Screenshot_20200917-075948_Chrome.jpg

Personally I think these two girls look lovely and cool. You look at Tina's smile and you know she's just a nice, caring person.

That szid, I still think Morrissey's mum preferred Damon.
But keep trying to convince people... if you must... :)

I'm not entirely sure where the rest of his arm is? Under Fawn's arm??

That is a tangle.
I think she's leaning over his arm.

I can't tell whose hand it is grabbing Tina's arm in the first picture. I thought it was Morrissey’s at first, but he appears to be wearing a watch in the second picture that isn't visible in the first one. So I think it's Fawn's arm around Tina and Tina is holding/leaning against his right arm?

It's like a renaissance painting 😆

Last edited:
Btw, is Fawn Fu Wendy Wu?

He is reviewing his life in the mourning
The are cramps in his soul..wants love, and if he doesn't open his heart and if he doesn't lift the barriers to free himself ,he will not feel it.that he never felt in his life it is about feeling something that you never felt ,it has nothing to do with age and at 61 in these times you are not old!!
Someone told me a long time ago that i was 60 years old, and i feel the same as whem i was younger when i find a person i like ,my mind is 30 amd my body is not in accordance with those.
I think he must be right
Ok me voy a dormir mañana trabajo!!! No como Aztecama que es un vago!!!
Che Moz no sos viejo dejate de joder ,aun sos lindo 😊😊😊😊

I think she's leaning over his arm.

I can't tell whose hand it is grabbing Tina's arm in the second picture. I thought it was Morrissey’s at first, but he appears to be wearing a watch in the first picture that isn't visible in the second one. So I think it's Fawn's arm around Tina and Tina is holding/leaning against his right arm?

It's like a renaissance painting 😆

I think in the first picture, Tina is hugging Moz's arm & in the 2nd picture he's got his arm around her.

I think in the first picture, Tina is hugging Moz's arm & in the 2nd picture he's got his arm around her.
Err, sorry. I mixed up which one was the first and second picture 🥴 I'll edit my post accordingly to avoid further confusion.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom