Your favourite/best phase of Moz?

For me moz circa the tomorrow video is THE BEST I’ve ever seen him look. I’m 47 my 2 lads 18 and 20 years old often get subjected to this video. For me far and away the best he’s ever looked!

I don't really have a favourite phase regarding his looks tbh. I just love the records. All of them.

Is there a Desert Island thread on here? I'd have to pick World Peace is None of Your Business - Deluxe Edition.

In regards to looks, I would have to say the Viva Hate era. Specifically during the Wolverhampton performance in 1988 :)

In terms of looks I tend to agree that the arsenal period was the best he looked but he's looked good in all of them. In terms of albums my favs tend to be from a bunch of them

Both in terms of sound and image, you'd have a hard time convincing me that Vauxhall wasn't a high water mark. (One of many)
I like this era because he and the songs seemed very confident and self-assured. He almost came across as... Happy.

Both in terms of sound and image, you'd have a hard time convincing me that Vauxhall wasn't a high water mark. (One of many)
I like this era because he and the songs seemed very confident and self-assured. He almost came across as... Happy.

Ironically wasn't this a period when a bunch of people close to him started dying

i have forgiven jesus moz

Yeah ronson as well as morrisseys manager and video director right

but this is solo we don't need evidence to prosecute here. :cool:

Indeed Ket.
This is not a courtroom, despite the many wanna be amateur judges that never saw a law school from the inside.
And not to mention all the wanna be anonymous amateur psychiatrists just googling around a bit and making an analysis from a very long distance without ever having their patient on their analysis couch.
Never questioning themselves, hey is this info true, reliable? All you need is the internet!
But it sure raises some traffic to this site which I don't have anything against. :thumb:

1988-1995, live performances were electric. Wolverhampton, kill uncle US tour, Your arsenal and Boxers tours, he was at his most energetic and charismatic.

1994. Or 2002. Looks-wise.

A great record and a year relatively free of controversy. It was a great shame that a tour didn't follow soon enough to push Vauxhall into the stratosphere.

Come World of Morrissey the impetus it had fizzled out with the EMI exit perhaps not the best decision.

SOSB

Back
Top Bottom