Morrissey Central "YOUR HEALTH IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" (June 15, 2021)

If The Sun published what Noel Gallagher actually said about Prince Harry "dissing" his family, it's laughable coming from him. Not so long ago the Gallagher brothers were at each other's throats in public and dissing one another for all the world to see.

How ironic. I got into Morrissey decades ago precisely because I thought he was “woke.”

Paul's a white supremacist who carefully words it so he doesn't get thrown off lucrative platforms.

I can't tell you how f***ed Morrissey's career is if Central continues to post white supremacist videos.

He's going to get a lot of 'love you darling, but no' or 'Bitch, retire'.
But he's posted his stuff before, and that Stix666@unthammer or whatever than thing's name is. Come on Karen, M's career has been fu@ked from quite some time already, get with the program. Also of note is the fact that his ill-informed, snotty nephew makes everything worse as well, but again, that's M's fault too.

My boss is sending out repetitive emails saying, "There are still folks who have not yet enlisted for our staff vaccination date", and after that is adding lists with the names of those who did for everyone to see. Does he get a commission for that?

But he's posted his stuff before, and that Stix666@unthammer or whatever than thing's name is. Come on Karen, M's career has been fu@ked from quite some time already, get with the program. Also of note is the fact that his ill-informed, snotty nephew makes everything worse as well, but again, that's M's fault too.

If it ended it would be fine - it's the fact that you can't plan a single publicity campaign or pitch him to anybody without the risk of a far right video turning up on Central. And then they will hate you & strike you off their lists forever because you mortified them.

How to explain why he hates the police, loves Mexico & yet this tosser is on his website as a health expert. 🧐

20210616_193143.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the chances of PJW fans listening to Handsome Devil in a vegan venue?

20210616_213554.jpg

20210616_213611.jpg

20210616_213625.jpg

20210616_213643.jpg

20210616_213952.jpg

Paul's a white supremacist who carefully words it so he doesn't get thrown off lucrative platforms.

I can't tell you how f***ed Morrissey's career is if Central continues to post white supremacist videos.

He's going to get a lot of 'love you darling, but no' or 'Bitch, retire'.
'He's going to get?' This comment would have made sense in 2017 - it would have been prophetic.
But now, in 2021, it's unlikely that any more damage can be done to his reputation or fanbase. He has literally lost tens of thousands of fans since 2017 however you measure it, although the live audience (many of whom are there for nostalgia reasons) is less affected than the audience for any new album.
Wrongly (in my opinion) or rightly there is absolute hatred for him out there in the indie world. Went to a 'Smiths disco' early last year and the DJ repeatedly and gleefully said that he wouldn't play any Morrissey songs, because he hated the man so much. Talking to other people at the venue, there was nothing but contempt.
People really believe (and they're wrong to) that Morrissey holds far right, racist views. Radio stations who have played his new singles for every album campaign since the start decided not to in 2020. Nothing to do with his age - they continue to play new songs by his 60-something indie contemporaries, and even 80-somethings such as Tom Jones and Cliff Richard.
Anyway, the point is that quoting from a white supremacist's website won't really make any difference now to his critical/commercial standing. His career won't become any more f***ed - this may just reassure people who have already jumped ship that they made the right decision. And he has at least shown that he is able to properly fund/record a new album (i.e. not just demos) in his current circumstances.

Watson sickens me.

My trouble, though, is I don't think he's completely wrong. 98% wrong maybe, but not completely.

Catholicism considers that the great heresies over the last two thousand years are always powerful precisely because they contain significant elements of truth that have been terribly distorted.

If they had no truth, no-one would have listened.

If people say Jesus is a pack of salt and vinegar crisps - no one will listen.

If people say Jesus is a man - people will listen.

People listen to Watson because something in there speaks to their experience of contemporary society, moreso than the official organs of the mainstream "church".

Watson sickens me, I repeat.

Woke religion terrifies me.

Poor, poor Morrissey.

Last edited:
If it ended it would be fine - it's the fact that you can't plan a single publicity campaign or pitch him to anybody without the risk of a far right video turning up on Central. And then they will hate you & strike you off their lists forever because you mortified them.

How to explain why he hates the police, loves Mexico & yet this tosser is on his website as a health expert. 🧐

View attachment 73361
Because he is a fan of Paul . Its not Sam , its Moz.
Why is that hard to believe? Moz has already named checked
Styxhexenhammer666

Paul is not as bad as Mr SH666 either. In fact a lot of what he says is true.

This kind of mass, collective hate against this man would be unthinkable a few decades ago.

Where will we be in a few decades from now?

Unlike (I think?) Nerak, whose views here I most often share (and respect even when I don't), I don't think this cancel culture hysteria is going away anytime soon.

I think it's only going to get worse.

Misere Nobis.

Last edited:
'He's going to get?' This comment would have made sense in 2017 - it would have been prophetic.
But now, in 2021, it's unlikely that any more damage can be done to his reputation or fanbase. He has literally lost tens of thousands of fans since 2017 however you measure it, although the live audience (many of whom are there for nostalgia reasons) is less affected than the audience for any new album.
Wrongly (in my opinion) or rightly there is absolute hatred for him out there in the indie world. Went to a 'Smiths disco' early last year and the DJ repeatedly and gleefully said that he wouldn't play any Morrissey songs, because he hated the man so much. Talking to other people at the venue, there was nothing but contempt.
People really believe (and they're wrong to) that Morrissey holds far right, racist views. Radio stations who have played his new singles for every album campaign since the start decided not to in 2020. Nothing to do with his age - they continue to play new songs by his 60-something indie contemporaries, and even 80-somethings such as Tom Jones and Cliff Richard.
Anyway, the point is that quoting from a white supremacist's website won't really make any difference now to his critical/commercial standing. His career won't become any more f***ed - this may just reassure people who have already jumped ship that they made the right decision. And he has at least shown that he is able to properly fund/record a new album (i.e. not just demos) in his current circumstances.

All you need is some key people to change the narrative.

But it'll be difficult to persuade them to take the risk if you've got that website to contend with.

Because he is a fan of Paul . Its not Sam , its Moz.
Why is that hard to believe? Moz has already named checked
Styxhexenhammer666

Paul is not as bad as Mr SH666 either. In fact a lot of what he says is true.

🙄

Multiple times, actually.
I'm not sure Morrissey is receptive to this kind of rhetoric. But at least his nephew doesn't seem to be bothered by it. 🙄

View attachment 73331

View attachment 73332

View attachment 73333
Someone should tell Morrissey and Sam that Paul Joseph Watson has been calling Morrissey names calling him a "Pussy" numerous times. I find this really upsetting and this shows that Paul Joseph Watson has no respect for Morrissey as a human being.

I'm a Morrissey fan and also a Michael Jackson fan. Paul Joseph Watson started trashing on Michael Jackson he wants to "Cancel" Michael Jackson or "Mute" Michael Jackson even though he is dead he died in June, 2009. It is part of the terrible cancel culture.

Alex Jones from "InfoWars", Douglas Murray and Morgoth also don't like Michael Jackson in fact they hate him. Douglas Murray was saying similar things to Paul Joseph Watson. Alex Jones from "InfoWars" who comes across as quite aggressive and angry went on a terrible rant about Michael Jackson when he had just died.

Someone should tell Morrissey and Sam that Paul Joseph Watson has been calling Morrissey names calling him a "Pussy" numerous times. I find this really upsetting and this shows that Paul Joseph Watson has no respect for Morrissey as a human being.

I'm a Morrissey fan and also a Michael Jackson fan. Paul Joseph Watson started trashing on Michael Jackson he wants to "Cancel" Michael Jackson or "Mute" Michael Jackson even though he is dead he died in June, 2009. It is part of the terrible cancel culture.

Alex Jones from "InfoWars", Douglas Murray and Morgoth also don't like Michael Jackson in fact they hate him. Douglas Murray was saying similar things to Paul Joseph Watson. Alex Jones from "InfoWars" who comes across as quite aggressive and angry went on a terrible rant about Michael Jackson when he had just died.
Yes, Andrea, we know.

If The Sun published what Noel Gallagher actually said about Prince Harry "dissing" his family, it's laughable coming from him. Not so long ago the Gallagher brothers were at each other's throats in public and dissing one another for all the world to see.
Noel Gallagher was a big fan of Johnny Marr and The Smiths. I think he said that Johnny Marr was his favourite Smith. Noel Gallagher even tried to look at bit like Johnny Marr at one point and they are fellow "Manchester City" football fans and guitar fanatics. I think it is only recently Noel Gallagher has become a Morrissey fan. Noel Gallagher probably isn't taking into account that Prince Harry is married with children his wife Meghan also has problems with the Royal family so he is probably supporting his wife.

Noel Gallagher was a big fan of Johnny Marr and The Smiths. I think he said that Johnny Marr was his favourite Smith. Noel Gallagher even tried to look at bit like Johnny Marr at one point and they are fellow "Manchester City" football fans and guitar fanatics. I think it is only recently Noel Gallagher has become a Morrissey fan. Noel Gallagher probably isn't taking into account that Prince Harry is married with children his wife Meghan also has problems with the Royal family so he is probably supporting his wife.

It is definitely not only recently that Noel has become a Morrissey fan, although, understandably from his perspective, he identified more with Johnny.
This is from 2000, but he's pretty much said the same thing on many other occasions.

"You were talking about The Smiths before. I understand the attraction for you of Johnny Marr, but I was surprised you were a Morrissey fan, because he was sexually, er, ambivalent. In what way did you identify with Morrissey?
The first thing 1 ever heard by The Smiths was [1983 debut single] 'Hand In Glove' on seven-inch - not the version on the album, the original version. And that blew me away because it reminded me of Joy Division. I just liked the sound of it. They weren't on Top Of The Pops, and I don't think The Chart Show was going or anything like that, and there was no picture of the band on the sleeve, so for all I knew Morrissey could have looked like me. So I was all for that. And then the lyrics - 'the sun shines out of our behinds'- when you listen to that it's obvious the geezer is mega, mega, intelligent, but he's also very funny. And then I would read reviews with pictures of the band in Sounds and stuff, and I came from an Irish background and so did this geezer Johnny Marr and it would be like, 'There's another thing I can relate to.
Then, when I read his [Morrissey's] first interview, I just fell about the f***ing place laughing; it was just the funniest thing I'd ever read in my life. Him, Mark E Smith and Shaun Ryder should go on the road, man. Like Hinge, Bracket and the other one: f***ing hilarious.
So anyway you'd have Johnny this figure with the sunglasses and big bold haircut and big red semi-acoustic guitar and white polo neck. 'Well, I'll be you, I definitely want to be you. But I'd love to be a little bit of you [Morrissey] as well. 'He's just funny isn't he? He cracks me up."

2002:

"You're playing on the same bill as Morrissey at Livid. Have you met him?
I can't wait to meet him. He's an absolute idol of mine. I may be starstruck. Don't laugh, I'm being serious. I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing if it wasn't for the Smiths."

View attachment 73361
Morgoth is worse though. It's hard to know how much control Morrissey has over the website "Morrissey Central". Maybe Sam or his manager or someone else is posting stuff on there. You don't know if Morrissey is being controlled, manipulated or influenced by other people. Morrissey might be quite vulnerable and the truth is we don't know what is really going on it is all speculation.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom