Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

CA9BB20A-33DF-4F17-80AE-860481FE084E.jpeg

It's quirky Morrisseys voice seems further back in the mix, while the incidental instrument claps, cow bells etc are louder the piano has a more pronounced echo effect. not what i'd have thought as a more radio friendly mix. Not a radical difference to be honest.

It's quirky Morrisseys voice seems further back in the mix, while the incidental instrument claps, cow bells etc are louder the piano has a more pronounced echo effect. not what i'd have thought as a more radio friendly mix. Not a radical difference to be honest.

Thanks! Any chance you could share a rip of it?

Thanks, that’s fine, and quite a good idea for keeping them nice ☺️ Just wondered as I knew none of the others had done.
I started buying these binders of ebay a few years ago, each page holds 2 singles the vinyl put into paper sleeves out of the pic sleeve,
IMG_20180430_221509.jpg
IMG_20180430_221618.jpg
IMG_20180430_221646.jpg
they're perfect for storage especially as they don't get played.

Release date for All the Young people has been pushed back to december 31, i.e it has been pulled

It’s weird - all the Scandinavian/Slavic stores have reverted to pre-order status from’buy now’... I really hope this single release sees the light of day!

I reckon a couple of boxes got sent out by mistake, then either got recalled or someone got a bollocking and it's back on pre-sale.
Why the distributors have them already is anyones guess. But I guarantee it will get an official release if final copies are pressed and sleeved. I reckon we will see it before the summer or just after.

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom