Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

7f097c1e.jpg

No print for me. We'll see what Townsend recs sends.

I believe they only had one signature, and i think Grim O'Grady got that.

Why buy so expensive items like these?

It is really hard to find Morrissey Test Presses. Probably only a handful were pressed unlike in the 80's when white label promos were sent out for promotion to radio and storse. Now they send CD promos out. The white label test presses now are only pressed for sound and running order purposes. Not many pressed at all usually 10-20. It would be nice to have one.

I believe they only had one signature, and i think Grim O'Grady got that.

That fat, useless POS is still alive? I'd had hoped he'd have offed himself, once he was booted from this place?

He'll probably sell it, like he does w/everything else Morrissey? he claims to be a f***in fan of the guy, gets his greasy sausage fingers on stuff, then sells it, to increase his bottom line. A real fan should've gotten it, not a guy who dates a former movie stand in, and who'll sell it?

I hope his cholesterol goes up, and he dies....

CaliforniaTrip09-10001.jpg

"Everyday Is Like Sunday" Advanced promo (CDMMDJ721)
"Bona Drag" 2010 Special Edition acetate with promo sheet
"Bona Drag" Advanced promo (CDSMLPDJ70)

Now I need the EILS white and black 1 track acetate.
If anyone has a spare or knows where to get one please let me know. Will pay good $$$

Thanks Roky

Just got the regular promos for EILS and Bona Drag (still looking for the white ones). In addition i found the following, polnish version of YoR. The words 'wydanie polskie' are printed on the sleeve and are not a sticker!

Nice find.:thumb:
and Congrats on the "Suedehead" cassette. It is like finding a hidden surprise.

Bona Drag" 2010 Special Edition CR-R
Bona Drag" Advanced promo (CDSMLPDJ70)

I'm still missing the EDILS promo with the picture cover - must keep looking.

This may be posted in the wrong section but I was wondering if anyone knows what the pull out poster looks like in the remastered Bona Drag LP? I'm assuming it's of the album cover but not sure. I'm still waiting on my copy to arrive in the mail.

This may be posted in the wrong section but I was wondering if anyone knows what the pull out poster looks like in the remastered Bona Drag LP? I'm assuming it's of the album cover but not sure. I'm still waiting on my copy to arrive in the mail.

It's a huge pic of Moz leaning on a Ford Zodiac - the same image is on the reverse of Everyday is like sunday
eils2010-7-1back.jpg

Dave

I was already so excited about telling you my latest Moz buy: the advance promo white label of Bona Drag. But, this is what happened: I saw the item on Ebay with a bid of £ 6.66.The auction was due to end in four to five days. I offered the seller £ 50 and replied saying " make yourself high bidder and will send you the paypal invoice". Which i did and waited and waited. Thank another bidder offered more (£ 51). I sent an e mail asking the seller any news. Well this morning I find an e mail saying that somebody else offered more and won the item (£51). I felt really bad and disappointed and said that in an email to the seller. Nevermind:mad:
Cheers Moz

I was already so excited about telling you my latest Moz buy: the advance promo white label of Bona Drag. But, this is what happened: I saw the item on Ebay with a bid of £ 6.66.The auction was due to end in four to five days. I offered the seller £ 50 and replied saying " make yourself high bidder and will send you the paypal invoice". Which i did and waited and waited. Thank another bidder offered more (£ 51). I sent an e mail asking the seller any news. Well this morning I find an e mail saying that somebody else offered more and won the item (£51). I felt really bad and disappointed and said that in an email to the seller. Nevermind:mad:
Cheers Moz

I was bidding on the same item and was surprised today to find out that it alreday ended and that its obviously possible to shorten it any time you like - as i also had in mind that it still will go a few days more! I emailed the seller in the same way as you did.

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom