Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Maybe not.. New Order will be in my city the same day Morrissey will be in SP and Nick Cave and Noel Gallagher will be here too.

Por favor vá ao concerto do Morrissey,a não ser que não seja um grande fã.Tenho um amigo no Brasil RJ que não sendo fã,está pensando ir,pois por minha causa passou a conhecer as suas músicas e passou a ser admirador das músicas.

Sold as a Thai cassette but listed on PJLM as Saudi. Anyone know any better??

513D85BF-3F78-4B89-ACA6-180BC972308A.jpeg

Last edited:
As far as I know this is a Thai cassette. According to Discogs Michael is Thai bootleg label releasing cassette tapes only. This is the information on PJLM: " There is no mention of the origin of this unlicensed edition anywhere on the packaging, but it has been reported as being from Saudi Arabia (confirmation/correction welcome)."

Take care, Marcel

Recently got my hands on The Queen is Dead UK white label (promo?) and ST numbered german splatter for a steal.
Anyone know what the current market price on these are?

The Southpaw Grammar reissue CD. I hadn't realized it was so nicely packaged in hardcover form, and the essay is a delight.

Viva Hate on vinyl, original US release, which takes me back to buying it on the day it was released :)

Recently got my hands on The Queen is Dead UK white label (promo?) and ST numbered german splatter for a steal.
Anyone know what the current market price on these are?

I’ve bought two RTD25 promos in the last few weeks. £528 each time. But the most recent auction on eBay ended up at £840.
There’s also a couple of QID tests on eBay & Discogs, £500+ but no ones even sniffing at them. I think the auction format is the best way to determine current value, I’d guess a QID wlb would end up in the low £200s on a bad day, maybe 300 on a good.

I’ve bought two RTD25 promos in the last few weeks. £528 each time. But the most recent auction on eBay ended up at £840.
There’s also a couple of QID tests on eBay & Discogs, £500+ but no ones even sniffing at them. I think the auction format is the best way to determine current value, I’d guess a QID wlb would end up in the low £200s on a bad day, maybe 300 on a good.
Jesus, how do you manage to get two germanRTD25 promo in a couple of weeks?

Welcome to Tory Britain.,

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom