Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

So a MayKing QiD test press just sold for ÂŁ4K. Suck on that Skinny.

Oh yeh it is. Want to sell it? Nice find there mate
Hello - just saw this thread. I have a spare one of these to sell if you would like to buy it, whatever is a fair price. I would prefer to trade as am trying to get my hands on a hold on to your friends 7inch promo (rare I know!) & I want to see the boy happy CD promo.

They are not to sell on - they are for my own collection.
Cheers!

Whatever happened to flat nose Marc? He was a show off, him. Jumped on the bandwagon a few years ago and was quick to tell us all that he was going to a gig, like it was a major event and he was important personage. Tried to hard to fit in. Failed miserably.

I purchased this on the Omega Auctions, its from Geoffrey Travis personal collection, it looks to me like a original SOUTHPAW GRAMMER promo tshirt, great condition, its got Dagenham Dave single photo on front, with Best freind on the payroll on back. I'm always searching the tshirt outlets(ebay,depop,grailed,esty,etc)for Morrissey shirts but have never seen this. If anyone has information about this please, I'd be grateful to you.....here are some pics

Attachments

• 20201212_190502.jpg
    20201212_190502.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1607824542559941067675348337793.jpg
    1607824542559941067675348337793.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I purchased this on the Omega Auctions, its from Geoffrey Travis personal collection, it looks to me like a original SOUTHPAW GRAMMER promo tshirt, great condition, its got Dagenham Dave single photo on front, with Best freind on the payroll on back. I'm always searching the tshirt outlets(ebay,depop,grailed,esty,etc)for Morrissey shirts but have never seen this. If anyone has information about this please, I'd be grateful to you.....here are some pics
I had the same shirt many years ago, and sold it on eBay around 8-10 years ago. I’d be lying if I said I recall were it came from.

This looks like it's a crew shirt and information on that will be beyond hard to find - you're looking at going through historical photos of crew members and that's nigh on impossible.
I'm looking for the red variant RCA bagged SG 'listening party' pack that had a 'Dagenham Dave', "Morrissey 10" on it. PJLM lists a black bag - that one is possibly rarer?

morrissey-the-smiths-southpaw-grammar-rare-uk-promo-only-listening-party-pack_31635978.jpeg

sg-pack.jpg

Anyway, good luck with that.
I won't teach you to suck eggs, but you know how to trawl a site for images via Google rather than a site's own search function?
Regards,
FWD.

This looks like it's a crew shirt and information on that will be beyond hard to find - you're looking at going through historical photos of crew members and that's nigh on impossible.
I'm looking for the red variant RCA bagged SG 'listening party' pack that had a 'Dagenham Dave', "Morrissey 10" on it. PJLM lists a black bag - that one is possibly rarer?

View attachment 70592
View attachment 70593

Anyway, good luck with that.
I won't teach you to suck eggs, but you know how to trawl a site for images via Google rather than a site's own search function?
Regards,
FWD.
Snip-it_1617670880265.jpg

I try to do both, even to use both together if possible
Last time Google had for sale is above possibly

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom