Morrissey Central "YOUR VACCINATION:" (October 27, 2021)

Ffs. I need a cert in Irl to get into the cinema. Saw Dune last night. Brilliant. The HansMeMy Zimmerframe soundtrack was great too.
I was in Ireland the other week and needed to show my vaccine status and wear a mask in all indoor places. I think the approach there is far better than in the half arsed approach in England.

My stomach fell ill seeing him post this shite. What happened to him? Truly disappointed...

Just remember.. when Tucker Carlson was sued for the bullshit he spews his legal defense was that no one should take him seriously.

Tucker Carlson Successfully Argues Nobody Really Believes Tucker Carlson Is Reporting Facts

And f*** that other c*** who is just some stupid youtube c***.

To be fair, someone else here already called him a c***. I just like the word c*** and hate that c***.

EDIT: Is there someway I can see words and not ****? I looked in my preferences but saw nothing.

Last edited:
And to think, I thought we had seen the end of inflammatory posts on Central.

Aww, f***ing hell, here we go again. f*** off Morrissey, you braindead endangerer of lives.

New management, eh? I hope they put a stop to this stupendous bellendery. You can imagine them picking up the phone..."Moz...you're not doing your chances of selling things any favours"
So predictable . Time and time again you show your lack of any form of intelligence. You simply call them far right / Nazis / fascists etc etc and think that is somehow an argument yet never ever ever challenge the actual content of what they say . I wonder why that is.

Yet, you're on a site dedicated to him. Aren't you a weirdo.
just be grateful you didn't get a long post mate. Small mercies. 🙏 Moz was right, all they need is him.

two good videos I thought, first one informative, just because Carson brought the story doesn't mean it's insincere, I'm sure if the tortured to death dogs story was on CNN it would have been shown by Sam or whoever uploads, so I didn't see any agenda, but then again I'm not f***ing insane.

I was in Ireland the other week and needed to show my vaccine status and wear a mask in all indoor places. I think the approach there is far better than in the half arsed approach in England.
I respectfully disagree, no matter your vaccination status is you can still contract covid and still pass it on mate. Masks are merely cosmetic. They don't work. The virus ain't going anywhere. England is doing fine...finally.

All animal cruelty is…cruel, but I can’t in an honest way dismiss all animal cruelty as unnecessary. Wading in some deep moral water now, I know.

Agree. it gets complicated.

I’m just saying like you I wouldn’t get my news from FOX, but regardless of their agenda, and a little skewed since it’s only showing Peta’s (?) point of view, but still the video is only stating facts.

Just being a news clip, of course one would need to look elsewhere for my information on why the tests were done. According to the Russell Brand vid posted here it seems there was no positive benefit outcome to performing these disgustingly cruel experiments on these dogs.

Last edited:
You find what Styx said in that video inflammatory?
Sharing a Tucker Carlson video is inherently inflammatory because of how controversial a figure he is. I have no strong views either way on Carlson or Styx.

Oh god. I am so disappointed that Morrissey and Sam actually pay attention to that piece of shit tucker carlson.

Morrissey, just shut the f*** up. Educate yourself on who you listen to (dare I say look up to) and before you share anything from this shitbag. What are you going to post next video of Alex Jones talking about how Sandy Hook was a hoax?

In fact, just stop producing music too. It's getting really hard to want to purchase anything else from you. I could care less if you are right wing. But with who you listen to, it's bordering trump area and lunacy.

I don't know who that other guy us, but he looks like a nutcase too.

A picture of Tucker Carlson and that other c*** is all I and any other sane person needs to know about these videos.
That killing animals in a horrific way is bad? right?

So the newsreader is the (Nazi) problem?? Not the bastards who torture dogs. 😂😂. Get of this site you imbecile.
Careful you'll go on Peter's 'Nazi's I must battle' watchlist.

I love how because it's Tucker Carlson who is bringing attention to animal cruelty suddenly the animal cruelty mentioned in Tucker's piece suddenly doesn't matter. Clown show.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom