You're the one for me fatty

Way to ruin the song. :rolleyes:

Who was/is the inspiration for Moz's song? Who is the "real" Fatty he longs for?

That was disgusting - I blame the parents for instilling that behavior into their children. That kid probably has type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was disgusting - I blame the parents for instilling that behavior into their children. That kid probably has type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea.

Her legs are actually deformed because she cannot walk correctly due to her weight. She basically can't support herself.

This thread makes me sad. Everyone's so f***ing ignorant.

I posted about that little girl not too long ago. She's lost 300 pounds.

I remember that. Happy to hear about the 300 lbs, wow!

This thread makes me sad. Everyone's so f***ing ignorant.

I understand. I was a bit shocked when I started watching it. It made me think about all the flak Buzzetta got over that picture of the Special Olympics retarded boy. Seems a bit cruel to laugh at things like this. And I seriously thought, oh shit's gonna go down over this... and this is almost banning (ok, well infractional) material... but it's posted cuz it's a Moz song (by chance :p) which yes, the video tarnishes the entire majesty of the song... and I still find it sad. I know no harm was meant. After all, oye posted it here...:cool::)...he's (fairly harmelss) so we'll let this one slide, right Kewp? ;)

I remember that. Happy to hear about the 300 lbs, wow!

She's still about eight years old and 100 lbs, so she's got a little more to go, but she'll be fine. I think the state had to put her in a hospital. It's a shame. Some people should not reproduce.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom