100% heavyweight virgin vinyl: don't be fooled!

rogue_rebellions

What is a facebook?
I'm sure many of you have seen that Viva Hate and Your Arsenal were re-released recently in 180 Gram Vinyl from Simply Vinyl. I was really happy about this because I thought these records would sound great in 180.

I was MASSIVELY dissapointed when I realized that Viva Hate is not a gatefold and does not have any of the original artwork when it was released the first time. What's the point? You pay for the artwork!

I'm sure many of you have seen that Viva Hate and Your Arsenal were re-released recently in 180 Gram Vinyl from Simply Vinyl. I was really happy about this because I thought these records would sound great in 180.

I was MASSIVELY dissapointed when I realized that Viva Hate is not a gatefold and does not have any of the original artwork when it was released the first time. What's the point? You pay for the artwork!

I'm trying to decide how to respond to this. It's the don't be fooled part that makes me hesitant. Love your signature.

I just checked my thermometer. It's getting hot in here.

Is my title misleading?

I bought this thinking there would be the original layout but that's not how it turned out.

Hot? Hot? Heat?

Back
Top Bottom