3 songs missing from WPINOYB

A

Anonymous

There were 3 songs debuted in 2011 on Janice Long’s show on BBC Radio 2. "Action is my middle name" "The kid's a looker" "People are the same everywhere".

I was disappointed they weren't on the new album. I really loved them. According to wikipedia and other sources, the 2013 reissue/single "Last of the famous international playboys" was supposed to have all 3 tracks (albeit live I believe) I only found "People are the same (live)" on 2013 Last of the famous International playboys" - would like it in studio too.

I want to add thes 3 songs to my playlist for the new album.

I've tried to find where I can obtain them (lossless) but the forums here lead to webrips, live performances or very compressed files. I am more than happy to buy these - as I have every album of the Smiths/Moz.

Any help please?

.They are included as Bonus Tracks on Morrissey 25 Live DVD: "In Studio session" (Recorded with Tony Visconti). Not exactly studio versions, but almost (Session)!

There were 3 songs debuted in 2011 on Janice Long’s show on BBC Radio 2. "Action is my middle name" "The kid's a looker" "People are the same everywhere".

I was disappointed they weren't on the new album. I really loved them. According to wikipedia and other sources, the 2013 reissue/single "Last of the famous international playboys" was supposed to have all 3 tracks (albeit live I believe) I only found "People are the same (live)" on 2013 Last of the famous International playboys" - would like it in studio too.

I want to add thes 3 songs to my playlist for the new album.

I've tried to find where I can obtain them (lossless) but the forums here lead to webrips, live performances or very compressed files. I am more than happy to buy these - as I have every album of the Smiths/Moz.

Any help please?

Most of us if not all are ecstatic those songs have been omitted from this new album. I do wonder though what Joe C. could have done with Action...

I can't stand the other two songs, People and Kid's but I'm happy for you if you like them :)

Last edited:

The live radio sessions were issued on the 'Playboys' re-issue single. 'People Are the Same Everywhere' was on the 7" single, which it sounds like you've already found. "Action is My Middle Name" is the B-side of the CD single,http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BF0LHOW/ref=dm_rogue_cd and 'The Kid's a Looker' is the B-Side on the download version of the single. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Last-Famous...1405398394&sr=8-1&keywords=morrissey+playboys

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Most of us if not all are ecstatic those songs have been omitted from this new album. I do wonder though what Joe C. could have done with Action...

I can't stand the other two songs, People and Kid's but I'm happy for you if you like them :)

I'll take all the moz I can get. Surely 3 more songs on a disk that can hold twice the content it currently does wouldn't hurt and you could easily skip. And "most of us" don't have the same taste - lots of reviewers are pretty mediocre about the whole album.

Thanks for the comment.

The live radio sessions were issued on the 'Playboys' re-issue single. 'People Are the Same Everywhere' was on the 7" single, which it sounds like you've already found. "Action is My Middle Name" is the B-side of the CD single,http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BF0LHOW/ref=dm_rogue_cd and 'The Kid's a Looker' is the B-Side on the download version of the single. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Last-Famous...1405398394&sr=8-1&keywords=morrissey+playboys

Thank you for such a thorough answer to the 2 "anonymous" replies. Much appreciated.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom