Approximate estimated value for "November.." promo 12"?

dcn

The UK one in the plain colored sleeve with the cutout window... Looks to be in M- condition. Any input on the value welcomed. Thanks!

Also, are the lot of these issued promos all worth about as much as the others or are some more valuable than others. TA.

Hi, I wouldn't pay more than 12 - 15 quid (or 15 - 20 €) for any of those. Often they go for a lot less. The blue "Suedehead" 12 inch promo maybe tends to be a bit more pricey as it is numbered.

-crsp-

Last edited:
These never seem to do that well on eBay. The only rare one of the lot is the Motorcycle Au Pair Boy one for the etched Interesting Drug 12". Suedehead seems to do okay, probably because it's numbered. $20ish seems to be the going rate.

These never seem to do that well on eBay. The only rare one of the lot is the Motorcycle Au Pair Boy one for the etched Interesting Drug 12". Suedehead seems to do okay, probably because it's numbered. $20ish seems to be the going rate.

i picked up a motercycle au air boy one on ebay for £4 ... , i wouldnt pay any more than £12 for the promo

Back
Top Bottom