best colour combination for Morrissey's suit and shirt?

hmm..stuff like that?:eek::rolleyes:
P1000265.jpg

:) why yes... thank you, Master Librarian of The Frink

OH, SHIT! I forgot to quote the bit where you referred to frinkers as "you people." I'm losing my touch. Sorry!

oh i understood very well... A guilty person always jumps right onto the point of accusation... no matter how poorly stated.

what to do? :p

or was it too less...are you disappointed , now:D:rolleyes:

or was it too less...are you disappointed , now:D:rolleyes:

barely... lord knows I wasn't looking for one of those american apparel ads featuring Morrissey. Sometimes less is more... I think that is the case for our Morrissey - at least in the public forum. So thank you. ;)

barely... lord knows I wasn't looking for one of those american apparel ads featuring Morrissey. Sometimes less is more... I think that is the case for our Morrissey - at least in the public forum. So thank you. ;)

don't think that i would give more..:eek:..how could you imagine that:D:p...but if i had it..then maybe;)

don't think that i would give more..:eek:..how could you imagine that:D:p...but if i had it..then maybe;)

i thought you were going to post that new single jacket of him looking up in those rather snug fitting white boxers. I am starting to scare myself... It seems I am beginning to know the library after only one day of frequenting the Frink...

photographic memory... not a good thing to mix with perv subject matter.

i thought you were going to post that new single jacket of him looking up in those rather snug fitting white boxers. I am starting to scare myself... It seems I am beginning to know the library after only one day of frequenting the Frink...

photographic memory... not a good thing to mix with perv subject matter.
you're always welcome:D..for me it's too late to get out..I'm infected..would be very hard to get off this hard drug..it's really the most dangerous thing i've ever took or had contact with:p

Back
Top Bottom