best RECORDed Moz-solo songs when on interesting drugs

Bluebirds

I love lists, but prefer writing them down while doing my homework.
Hmmmmmmmmmm

I pity people reading my ramblings!!!

Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils- (acid, 1995. Writing To Be Finished Would Be A Relief all o'er my mates furniture)

Ringleaders- (2006, various states;) ah what an Lp when you're mashed

Vauxhall and I (1994/96, speed and pukas when they cost £8- £10 and that Leah Betts carced it and some dealer come in the Hippo Club going oh heres these apples... y'know the ones that lightweight died on) Enough said

Maladjusted B-sides (2002ish for me... Lost! YEH! Too f***ing right)

Girl leastly Like To (acid, 1992/3,) mad Jo's hair being wrapped in cellotape while I went to the garage, on a bike I hasten to add)

Maladjusted/ Trouble Loves Me; Pontins holiday camp, Chichester 97, working as a KP with a load of Spanish dodging National Service whilst sharing a room with a Finsbury Park skinhead who'd been charged with stabbing a Somali and had conveniently found God and was reading a book entitled; "Born Again Christians In Sport."

Break Up The Family- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I wish it was made up

Listen Mum it beats that Russian wives site!

the skinhead was on the run with his twin brother!! by the way

(c) ME... If anyone wants the full details!!!!

and honourable mention to the Moz documentary in 2003 on temazis and coke where I ran in the room and went "tell me its Sunday, tell me its Sunday.

"No G*(&£r its Monday."

"Oh f*** its midday."

Back
Top Bottom