Black-Eyed Susan (edit)

I made this years ago. I've been wanting to put it up for others to enjoy, but you beat me to it. I only gave it to a few people, so I was wondering where you got it? I also made edits of Teachaers are Afraid of the Pupils, and Southpaw.

I just listened to this and it's not the one I made, which is a few sconds longer. It's still good.

> I just listened to this and it's not the one I made, which is a few sconds
> longer. It's still good.

Actually, I made that one a couple of years ago. Seriously. I also did "You Must Please Remember" and "There Speaks a True Friend", among others. I'm sure the poster has those too. I did a bunch of Smiths edits too likea quick, poppy "Reel Around The Fountain". What the heck, it kills time.

> Actually, I made that one a couple of years ago. Seriously. I also did
> "You Must Please Remember" and "There Speaks a True
> Friend", among others. I'm sure the poster has those too. I did a
> bunch of Smiths edits too likea quick, poppy "Reel Around The
> Fountain". What the heck, it kills time.

Oh yeah, and you should hear my new single edit of "The Headmaster Ritual" Could have had some nice radio airplay, I'd say. I'll post it soon.

Well I actually did this one myself, not that it's any big deal. Anybody with a music editing program could do it. Doesnt take a rocket scientist. I just did it cuz I like the song alot & liked putting it on mix CD's...but didnt like listening to that long break down.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to do it.

What did you do to "There Speaks A True Friend"?

Whatever you did, please post it!

> What did you do to "There Speaks A True Friend"?

> Whatever you did, please post it!

I put in a fade out at the end instead of the abrupt ending. I added a little instrumental part after the last line and then faded it out. Sounds good, I think. I didn't do anything else to the song cuz there's not much to do with that one. I'll post it.

Thanks, it sounds nice.
The abrupt ending always stalled my 'groove' or whatever.

It's one of my favorite songs.

> Here is that edit of Black-Eyed Susan I mentiond before. The song is the
> same...just has that long break down in the middle edited out. Makes it
> more enjoyable to listen to I think.

It sounds great, thanks! I think we should come up with an album of edits. We're off to a good start: Meat is Murder, The Operation, Moon River, and Black Eyed Susan.

Back
Top Bottom