Boz's Guitar on Tour...

MetalPingu

Not sure if many others have noticed this, but I was at the Apollo gig last night and he came quite a few times pretty near to where I was standing. His Firebirds had one of those 'The Mozfather' icons on the white faceplate thingy! I suppose unless you were pretty close you wouldn't have seen this, but I thought it a lovely touch, and wondered if anyone else had noticed.

I'd love one of those XD.

MetalPingu said:
Not sure if many others have noticed this, but I was at the Apollo gig last night and he came quite a few times pretty near to where I was standing. His Firebirds had one of those 'The Mozfather' icons on the white faceplate thingy! I suppose unless you were pretty close you wouldn't have seen this, but I thought it a lovely touch, and wondered if anyone else had noticed.

My brother told me he saw that. I was on Jesse's side so didn't really look at Boz much. The best guitar there was probably Jesse's Yamaha, I believe it was, for At Last I Am Born or maybe Boz's double Italian guitar for pure comedic reasons on the same song.

I noticed that at the Alexandra Palace and I also thought it was pretty cool.:)

MetalPingu said:

Boz is a cool f***er!
I noticed the Mozfather thing.
That Itallian guitar is ace.

dazzak said:
he best guitar there was probably Jesse's Yamaha, I believe it was, for At Last I Am Born or maybe Boz's double Italian guitar for pure comedic reasons on the same song.
I saw Jesse's guitars but not as close up as Boz's. They looked pretty snazzy, although not ones that I could put a name too. I forgot about that double-necked 'Italian telecaster' though! That was great XD. I also remember now that one/some of the guitars had a guitar strap in the Italian flag colours.

There's no escaping Italy now is there? I'm sure someone will come up with a crackpot theory now that this was all started by that 'Mozfather' logo being conceived in the first place ^_^.

MetalPingu said:

You can get a MozFather sticker here www.emotionlotion.org, The woman who runs the site used to have t-shirts as well, but I havent seen them for sale lately.

Back
Top Bottom