Brigitte Bardot

dicartwright

I heard the man mentioning Briggite Bardot at an Olympia show, and the crowd boos, and he says "I know, but..."
What's the problem with BB?
Is it all about her comments on motherhood? Or something into politics I don't know about?

Speak softly, he's asleep
the-tub2.gif

I heard the man mentioning Briggite Bardot at an Olympia show, and the crowd boos, and he says "I know, but..."
Is it all about her comments on motherhood? Or something into politics I don't know about?

the-tub2.gif

she made some very homophobic and racist comments-she even had to go to court cause of that

the exxt wording of these comments are in her book i guess

some of it
http://george.loper.org/~george/trends/2003/Sep/983.html

Last edited:

the-tub2.gif

Wikipedia:
Her husband Bernard d'Ormal to whom she has been married since 1992 is a former adviser of the Front National. With the publication of her 2003 book A Scream in the Silence the reclusive Bardot has come under considerable fire for her anti-Muslim and homophobic comments. In May 2003 the MRAP announced it would sue Bardot for her published views. Another organisation - the "Ligue des Droits de l'Homme" (League of Human Rights) - announced they were also considering similar legal proceedings[citation needed].

Bardot, in a letter to a French gay magazine, wrote in her defence: 'Apart from my husband - who maybe will cross over one day as well - I am entirely surrounded by homos.'[citation needed]

On 10 June 2004 Bardot was convicted by a French court of 'inciting racial hatred' and fined 5,000 €, the fourth such conviction/fine she has faced from French courts. The courts cited passages where Bardot referred to the "Islamisation of France" and the "underground and dangerous infiltration of Islam"

i have no idea but i'd just thought i'd like to finish that quote for those who haven't heard it -- "I know..yes, I know! But she's very good to black widow spiders..."

mhm.

Jeez

Thank you.

And I thought caring about animals was all that mattered. I had no idea about this.

Back
Top Bottom