Do not buy from Mporium

R

Rippedoff

Do not buy anything from Mporium!!! It is run by Sandbag LTD - just look at the Trust Pilot reviews. Nearly all of them are from people who have paid and not received their order. This is a scam! I ordered a t shirt over a few weeks ago and it still has not shipped and the customer service is not looking promising either. I am reporting them to Trading Standards.

Haven't used them for several years but never had a problem. Postage is on the expensive side but all experiences have been positive.

I think you have just been unlucky, I have brought from them many times over the last few years and haven't had any issues. However the postage costs are ridiculous, I would buy more but the postage puts me off. I have just ordered from The Cranberries shop and their postage costs are a lot more sensible.

Never had an issue with MPorium/SandBag. In fact, I think they have got better over the last year or so with regards to delivery times.
Shame Morrissey’s merch is so shit. I have money burning a hole in my pocket if they would just put out something… anything, wearable.

I have just foolishly bought 3 2xl shirts from MPORIUM, one fitted perfecly, one looks makes me look like demis f**cking rousoss and my dark green shoplifters shirt which arrived today is bright dayglo green!
I am monumentally pissed off about this, if you are going to sell your shirts to your fans Morrissey, please use a reputable company, not straight off the back of a lorry cast offs. Not good enough.
I would go out tonight but ive only got 3 shitty MPORIUM tshirts to wear 😠

-where all the sh!tty M merch goes to die.

Demis says "fat fashion, yes, fast fashion, NO."
think of the impact of the textile industry before you buy on impulse.

As Morrissey clearly refuses to.

Haven't bought from Mporium for years. I always received my orders and delivery times were fine. The quality of shirts was always pretty bad tho. Materials didn't exactly feel quality and the fits were weird.

iv bought before and its always been fine,iv got fruit of the loom t-shirts from the 2004 tour and they are still wearable today,the quality of everything is diminished these days,mporium have to get the product made,ship it out,give M his cut which might not leave much for their profit.

I have bought merchandise numerous times over the years from both the US and UK Mporium sites. I always received my orders although, as expected, items from the UK shop took much, much longer to reach me as I live in the US.

I must add though, that I haven't ordered almost anything from anywhere in the past two years and so there is a chance Mporium has gone downhill since my freewheeling days of spending lots of money ordering online.

iv bought before and its always been fine,iv got fruit of the loom t-shirts from the 2004 tour and they are still wearable today,the quality of everything is diminished these days,mporium have to get the product made,ship it out,give M his cut which might not leave much for their profit.
Must have recently gone down hill then Gordy, i miss the old fashioned heavyweight tees, you know where you were with them, unless youre buff these lightweight shirts make you look like an overstuffed sausage

Back
Top Bottom