Doodles of Morrissey by me + self introduction

Darn your guys' hiveminds. I want to make one guess, is it "Will Never Marry"? 🥺 "Seasick, yet Still Docked"? Maybe I'm completely missing the mark.

Lovely doodle Ash!
Good luck on the day. Has your fiancé got some tunes lined up too?
What about a band?
Thank you! :) No band, unfortunately. We have paid for all of it ourselves, so we found a DJ to be easier and cheaper. He added some Randy Newman, Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, Al Green, Chet Baker.. stuff like that. :) I'm a bout to send the DJ my playlist later today.

I think we’re all marriage phobic here. I like the idea that your marriage will be an exception to the rule.
Understandably so. Marriage is scary and people don't take it seriously enough, sadly. I never thought I would marry or have any kids because I told myself I'd never settle. I've been with some absolute rubbish. Luckily... I don't have to settle.

That makes me happy. :)

Understandably so. Marriage is scary and people don't take it seriously enough, sadly. I never thought I would marry or have any kids because I told myself I'd never settle. I've been with some absolute rubbish. Luckily... I don't have to settle.

This is an interesting song about not settling, “for anything other than…"

View attachment 104091
Hi everyone. My wedding day is 5 days from now! I am so nervous, but I'm excited. My emotions have been a mess the last few days. I choose just a couple of Smiths / Solo songs to play at the reception: "King Leer" of course! My favorite Morrissey song! I can't wait to gleefully dance (probably) alone to it. I also will have the DJ play "I Won't Share You" to slow dance to.
I'm having the DJ take requests, so as I get more and more drunk throughout the night I will probably request some typical bangers like "International Playboys" to dance like a fool to. (Im under the impression that my fiance likes that song, though he will deny it through and through.) 😂

Any other Moz bangers I should drunkenly request? 🙈
I'd Love To is a very romantic song. One for a slow dance at the end of the evening. Hope you have an absolutely fantastic day.

well done ash,hope you have a fantastic day when it comes and a long and happy life together.

Kick the bride down the aisle!!!

Back
Top Bottom