Happy 1,000 posts Alcoholic Afternoons!

Corrissey

lovable loser
You're a true gentlemen letting me hit 1K first =o)

The beautiful lull, the dangerous tug... we get to feel small from high up above and after a glimpse over the top, the rest of the world becomes a gift shop :D Happy Shopping :) and drinking!

And so I drank one it became four and when I fell on the floor I drank more!
485649155_9886dd868e.jpg

Oh corrrrrrrisssey you posted it in the wrong topic area! :p

Alcoholic Afternoons!!!!!
7f509437.jpg

OR​

alchoholic.jpg

oh yeah well done!

Thank you, thank you all (although I'm not sure how "entertaining" was intended...).

No VIP package yet. How many more thousands until I get to refer to myself using the royal "we"?

Corrissey, thank you, it was my pleasure. I can't say I hit the mark with the same aplomb you did, but as you know, it's "more a trip than a quest."

As the song says, "home's solitude with options, but artificial chaos isn't one of them." It's nice to have this place for the artificial chaos.

I think I need a drink. 81 minutes until alcoholic morning!

Last edited by a moderator:
Clippy, can you please warn us when posting male cameltoe. Your cooperation is appreciated. ;)

good work etc.

Corrissey, thank you, it was my pleasure. I can't say I hit the mark with the same aplomb you did, but as you know, it's "more a trip than a quest."

Oooh, good word (aplomb =o) Well, as your poster pacer, I just couldn't let your 1,000 go by unnoticed ('why'd you think I'd let you get away'...) In fact, you sat at 999 for quite some time. Tease

Goddamn, I love this song. I hated it as a kid (because my mother played it CONSTANTLY), but years later, when I bought her the Bee Gees' 4-disc box set for her birthday, I wound up listening to it myself non-stop.

My 3 yr old constantly sings the "Ah ah ah ah stayin alive stayin alive" part. We have a disco tunes CD (I bought it for a karaoke party) and altho rarely played now, she loves and requests this song. It just makes me miss my rollerskates :D

Back
Top Bottom