"I Like You"

H

Harsh Truth

so, has anyone determined if this "I Like You" studio track on RadioNowhere (see posts below) is actaully a new version, or just the Janice Long version from last fall?

> so, has anyone determined if this "I Like You" studio track on
> RadioNowhere (see posts below) is actaully a new version, or just the
> Janice Long version from last fall?

I listened for 3 painful hours last night on a crappy modem, it came on, my connection died at that moment of course, I reconnected, went through all the commercials, and missed it. AArrgghh! Not much help, I know. The few seconds that I heard it sounded cleaner than the Janice Long version, as though maybe someone had reworked it, but I really couldn't tell.
They've got a 'buy' option, and I clicked on that when the song was over to hopefully buy and download the track to find out, but the 'buy' option turned out to be a search engine with no results.

pic115422.jpg

I sympathize...

I fell asleep with it streaming, and I didn't catch it either. Wish they'd publish the playlist so I know how far I'm away from hearing it.

I love the song by The Coral ("Goodbye"), and The Manics' "You Stole the Sun From My Heart" is a better tune than I remember it to be. They're playing Joy Division's "Transmission" now...great music, but was Ian Curtis' vocals really that flat?

kl

Back
Top Bottom