"Israel" should be released as a solidarity single now

Now that Sunak has said there is no place for swastikas in Britain we can expect cries from the left of, "Sunak is far right! Hands off our swastikas!" etc.

The world has turned into a looney bin in the last decade.

And do you think the quran is so much more humane? I've got news for you then.

Of course the Qur’an is no better. The God of the Qur’an is the God of the Old Testament, merely modified by Mohammed. It all goes back to the same deranged root: the religion of the Hebrews.

Of course the Qur’an is no better. The God of the Qur’an is the God of the Old Testament, merely modified by Mohammed. It all goes back to the same deranged root: the religion of the Hebrews.
Right, they are all "the wrong-doers". It's funny (some even say it's absurd) how the fairytales of some tribes in the desert thousands of years ago now have global influence. Maybe they should let go of these old believes and move forward. For example Scandinavia is very secular and very peaceful compared to the Middle East. So maybe they could learn something and let go of these very old and boring conflicts to do with God, Jesus, Muhammed, Moses and so on. But of course that is never going to happen when they are brainwashed into these religions from birth, starting with circumcission and baptism.

Right, they are all "the wrong-doers". It's funny (some even say it's absurd) how the fairytales of some tribes in the desert thousands of years ago now have global influence. Maybe they should let go of these old believes and move forward. For example Scandinavia is very secular and very peaceful compared to the Middle East. So maybe they could learn something and let go of these very old and boring conflicts to do with God, Jesus, Muhammed, Moses and so on. But of course that is never going to happen when they are brainwashed into these religions from birth, starting with circumcission and baptism.

My point exactly: it is never going to happen that Christians, Jews, and Muslims are going to drop their religions and live together in harmony. Israel will persist in its thuggery and oppression, and the Palestinians will persist in their futile resistance.

Something about Scandinavia, and it might be nothing, but in terms of Europe they were the last to be Judaized (by virtue of being Christianized).

My point exactly: it is never going to happen that Christians, Jews, and Muslims are going to drop their religions and live together in harmony. Israel will persist in its thuggery and oppression, and the Palestinians will persist in their futile resistance.

Something about Scandinavia, and it might be nothing, but in terms of Europe they were the last to be Judaized (by virtue of being Christianized).
Exactly! By the way, "Judaized" is a new word for me. Thank you for expanding my English vocabulary :)

Back
Top Bottom