Istanbul radio edit

fallfan

Just heard this on SiriusXM. It cuts the middle instrumental bit in half and ends shortly after the line "Identify, the kid is mine". Interestingly, it seemed to be a slightly different mix, with some squealing guitars on the second half layered on top. Admittedly, I did hear this on my gyms speakers, so I'm not sure if that was a factor. Anyone else hear this yet?

Yes, I heard Instanbul on SiriusXM U on Friday. I thought it sounded amazing and fit right in with their line up.

Just heard this on SiriusXM. It cuts the middle instrumental bit in half and ends shortly after the line "Identify, the kid is mine". Interestingly, it seemed to be a slightly different mix, with some squealing guitars on the second half layered on top. Admittedly, I did hear this on my gyms speakers, so I'm not sure if that was a factor. Anyone else hear this yet?

!Viva Hate! provided an upload of the radio edit of the song recently, and I incorporated it into the Never Heard Symphonies compilation (Volume 18) which is in the Downloads section of this forum.

!Viva Hate! provided an upload of the radio edit of the song recently, and I incorporated it into the Never Heard Symphonies compilation (Volume 18) which is in the Downloads section of this forum.

Thanks! Curious to hear. A friend of mine was over for dinner the other night and mentioned how he hears “Istanbul” on Sirius all the time.

Your compilations are wonderful, thank you so much for posting them. I seem to have trouble finding the Vol 18 link if someone can help me out. Found the tracklist.

Back
Top Bottom