"I've Changed My Plea To Guilty" (live on Jonathan Ross, 1990)

This was ages before the song came to light as a studio track wasnt it. It was done on JR and then never heard of again until my love life. I was chuffed when it finally turned up becuase I always thought it was stunning.

Woss had a show in 1990???

Cheers for the vid/audio mate, well apprieciated

Brilliant! Thank you!I have this on the angelic upstart bootleg but half of the song is cut off. i have been looking for the audio for a long while.

Yes, it was a while before it was officially released. I met Morrissey two months after this performance, in February 1991, and asked him about it. He said that at that time they had not yet recorded it, but probably would.

I also asked him about "Striptease With A Difference" - he said "How did you know about that? It's pretty terrible, we scrapped it."

Re: Here's the video

Wow, thanks for that - amazing! Pity about the last few seconds being missing, but it's a gem nonetheless.

Incredible to see Moz looking SOOOOO young, and his hair was enormous then!

It's weird, I had this on video at the time, but I don't remember this performance being like this at all.

> Morrissey performing "I've Changed My Plea To Guilty" live on
> Jonathan Ross's TV show in December 1990.

> This was before the song was officially released, and was its first public
> performance anywhere.

> Excellent vocal performance!

Thanks for posting this - Morrissey's in really good voice. It's a real pleasure to hear.

Kate

xxx

Back
Top Bottom