Johnny Marr 1988 Fender Stratocaster Guitar

Nice. Is this for charity? Or did Marr give it to someone to help them out financially?

According to the website the guitar belonged to Johnny from 1988 - 2020. It doesn't say who the owner is currently. I can't believe he would part with his guitar from The The!

According to the website the guitar belonged to Johnny from 1988 - 2020. It doesn't say who the owner is currently. I can't believe he would part with his guitar from The The!

and why? That’s why I suspected a charity.

He may have been playing that one, when I seen him on the Mind Bomb tour. Which was f***ing brilliant btw.

I can't believe he would part with his guitar from The The!
Johnny gave away Smiths guitars to Noel Gallagher and Bernard Butler, so I guess he's less precious about hanging onto these things than might be expected.

Johnny gave away Smiths guitars to Noel Gallagher and Bernard Butler, so I guess he's less precious about hanging onto these things than might be expected.

So he’s selling them for his own gain? Nothing wrong with that, but simply surprised he would attach himself to the sale publicly. Though of course, that helps the sale.

Back
Top Bottom